Shil's Eberron Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shil's Eberron Game

Private board for a 3.5e D&D Eberron game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Morning After

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2006-09-21

The Morning After - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 8:01 pm

Well, if it's about the nuke - don't we kinda have to?

And we could be here for the rest of our natural lives otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Nameless

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 8:48 pm

Admin wrote:
Quote :
Note we should follow up on this "heart" bit with the Contact Other Planes. In particular if it refers to the "nuke".

So what are the Contact Other Plane questions?

In the answer to the divination Gareth cast, does "the heart" refer to what we call "the Nuke".

In the answer to the divination Gareth cast, does "the heart" refer to Nameless.

In the answer to the divination Gareth cast, does "the heart" refer to Nameless's heart.

Was the transmutation aura I sensed on the Guard a spell I know?

Was the transmutation aura I sensed on the Guard a spell I don't know?

Is the transmutation aura I sensed on the guard a spell Gareth could cast?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1299

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:32 pm

Nameless wrote:
In the answer to the divination Gareth cast, does "the heart" refer to what we call "the Nuke".

In the answer to the divination Gareth cast, does "the heart" refer to Nameless.

In the answer to the divination Gareth cast, does "the heart" refer to Nameless's heart.

Was the transmutation aura I sensed on the Guard a spell I know?

Was the transmutation aura I sensed on the Guard a spell I don't know?

Is the transmutation aura I sensed on the guard a spell Gareth could cast?

As Nameless casts his prepared spell, he feels his consciousness expand, with the slightly addictive pleasure that he always feels when using this spell. His vision dims and then the room around him disappears, to be replaced by a dark gray expanse, within which hangs the gleaming web pulsing with light that represents the reservoir of cosmic knowledge that he is currently in contact with. This time the web is dimmer, with many of the sections darkened, since the alienist is attempting a lesser degree of contact, to avoid any chance of temporary mental damage.

As always, there is a growing physical pressure inside his head, which disappears suddenly. And then comes the expected mental command - Ask.

Nameless asks his first question - "Does 'the heart' refer to the Gate in my chest?" As usual, the web reorients itself, focusing on a particular section and one of its component motes.

And then something changes.

Nameless feels himself drawn irresistibly inwards and - though directions are strictly metaphorical here - downwards. His area of vision shoots forward, into and through the web, emerging on the other side and continuing swiftly into the dark gray expanse. Darkness envelops Nameless, darkness shot through here and there with flickers of green and purple, in shades nauseating to a normal human but actually soothing to Nameless.

Not soothing, however, is the feeling of complete loss of control. Nameless' consciousness hurtles 'forward' for what seems like minutes, before a giant wall leaps into existence and he slams to a halt with a terrific mental collision, sending a sharp pain shooting through his head. The 'wall' is vast and green, very gently curved, and at the edges of his 'vision' changes abruptly into a yellow field, shot through with thick veinlike green strands.

The alienist only has a second to comprehend what he sees, before a voice booms in his head - "Metaphorically - Yes!" Even as he realizes that it is an answer to the question he asked, Nameless feels a draining sensation and the questions he had planned on leap to the forefront of his consciousness, though with no effort on his part and with no opportunity to change them. And as each question is formed, another answer thunders in his mind.

Q: In the answer to the divination Gareth cast, does "the heart" refer to Nameless.

A: Yes. Not Nameless as an individual, but by extension, as guardian of the Gate within.

As the answers arrive, the pressure in Nameless' head grows quickly...

Q: In the answer to the divination Gareth cast, does "the heart" refer to Nameless's heart.

A: In the sense that his heart and its beating prevents the Gate from opening - yes.

...until it is almost unbearable, and he realizes that he is in contact with an entity far more knowledgeable - and hence powerful - than he had intended to be,...

Q: Was the transmutation aura I sensed on the Guard a spell I know?

A: No. It is a psionic power, not a spell.

..., and his intellect is beginning to crumble beneath the contact. In fact, it is crumbling in a manner that he seems to recognize. This has...

Q: Was the transmutation aura I sensed on the Guard a spell I don't know?

A: Yes.

...happened once before. And even the voice - or rather, will - that answers his questions seems familiar. When was it? Wait, can it be? But that's impossible! It's just like...

Q: Is the transmutation aura I sensed on the guard a spell Gareth could cast?

A: No.

...when he was in contact with - Cyäegha!

And even as the realization leaps to the forefront of what remains of Nameless' consciousness, the 'wall' in front of him shifts slightly, the yellow boundary shifting closer to him, and he realizes that he is floating immediately in front of (or behind?) Cyäegha's giant orb, evidently unnoticed. Until now.

For an instant, the Great Old One's will is bent towards this infinitesmal consciousness before it, and Nameless feels the purely impersonal waves of cosmic evil roll over him. But beneath that, there is a glimmer of emotion that Nameless can recognize, and it is that of surprise. To his own amazement, the alienist realizes that while he is in no way actually present in Xoriat, his consciousness somehow made contact with Cyäegha's through his spell, and the answers he received were dredged from what passes for the Great Old One's mind. And evidently without its knowledge.

Until now. Cyäegha's simple awareness of the contact with Nameless places an incredible mental burden on the alienist, and with his intellect already deeply strained by the unexpectedly powerful contact of obtaining the answers, it is too much to bear. Everything goes black.

What the other Angels see is Nameless cast his spell, his eyes go gray, and then his face turn ashen. He does not respond to any questions and, a couple of seconds later, pitches forward on his face, blood running out of both nostrils and ears.

Nameless comes to, with the others tending to him, a couple of minutes later, with an incredible headache and a feeling of extreme muzziness in the head. [OOC: 5 pts of Int damage] Once he has been healed back to normality, with multiple lesser vigors and lesser restorations, Korm asks, "What the hell is going on? That was not supposed to happen, was it?"

OOC: Any questions Twisted Evil?
Back to top Go down
https://eberrongame.forumotion.com
Nameless

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:22 am

Back to top Go down
Nameless

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 9:19 pm

Admin wrote:
Nameless comes to, with the others tending to him, a couple of minutes later, with an incredible headache and a feeling of extreme muzziness in the head. [OOC: 5 pts of Int damage] Once he has been healed back to normality, with multiple lesser vigors and lesser restorations, Korm asks, "What the hell is going on? That was not supposed to happen, was it?"

"Well that was extremely Purple..."

"Forgive me if I'm a bit discombobulated. It was very <rose scent>, integral of <roquefort cheese>."

"Am I making any sense?"

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

"I guess not. Well to put it in more conventional terms. It would appear that there have been some additional effects from my 'reincarnation'. Rather than the relatively benign Energy Planes, I was thrust into contact with Xoriat. Which is impossible. Not only was I in contact with Xoriat, but one of the Great Old Ones as well, which is of course impossible. What's more until the final question, it was apparently unaware of that I was drawing answers from it. Which is also impossible. And if I do anything else impossible this morning, I suspect I may spontaniously become a turnip."
Back to top Go down
Six of Six

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:19 am

Nameless wrote:
" ...It would appear that there have been some additional effects from my 'reincarnation'. Rather than the relatively benign Energy Planes, I was thrust into contact with Xoriat. Which is impossible. Not only was I in contact with Xoriat, but one of the Great Old Ones as well, which is of course impossible. What's more until the final question, it was apparently unaware of that I was drawing answers from it. Which is also impossible. And if I do anything else impossible this morning, I suspect I may spontaniously become a turnip."

Luna gets a giant pot. Korm reaches for his spice bag
Back to top Go down
Leonis

Number of posts : 746

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:29 pm

Dave W wrote:
And if I do anything else impossible this morning, I suspect I may spontaniously become a turnip."

Luna gets a giant pot. Korm reaches for his spice bag[/quote]

And Gareth get's a great idea in his mind "Hey guys, lets have Nameless make pigs fly!"

In game:

Listening to the information Nameless is being relayed, "I would assume these old ones are not friendly, or even neutral in existance - that they would wreak havoc if they came into contact with our realm. Given they also know if you die then you open a gate here - they may want to kill you - but because of the loose connection are not capable of it? I am not sure, but either way, it seems like contacting other planes may not be a good idea for you unless it is an absolute clear and present danger - the risk seems to great otherwise. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:15 pm

Just to stir the pot a bit (Wink), I should mention - in case it wasn't clear from the description above - that Nameless felt way surer about the answers from this Contact Other Plane than he did from any that he has cast before.

From a mechanical viewpoint, he experienced the equivalent of Contact Other Plane with a greater deity from an Outer Plane. And I rolled his Int check and he made it exactly, so he avoided having his brain come out his nose.
Back to top Go down
Nameless

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 10:29 pm

Gareth wrote:
Listening to the information Nameless is being relayed, "I would assume these old ones are not friendly, or even neutral in existance - that they would wreak havoc if they came into contact with our realm. Given they also know if you die then you open a gate here - they may want to kill you - but because of the loose connection are not capable of it?"

"If the Great Old One had wished me dead. I would have been dead. I could no more resist a Great Old One than a single ant could overcome you. But, time does not pass the same way for a Great Old One that it does for us, so what we have done may not have happened yet there or it could have been an eyeblink since the last time I was there even if millenia have passed here. To the Great Old Ones, Past, Present and Future are meaningless concepts. They exist beyond our petty comprehension of such things in... in... the same way you transcend the limits of a drawing on paper."

Shilsen wrote:
Just to stir the pot a bit (), I should mention - in case it wasn't clear from the description above - that Nameless felt way surer about the answers from this Contact Other Plane than he did from any that he has cast before. From a mechanical viewpoint, he experienced the equivalent of Contact Other Plane with a greater deity from an Outer Plane.

This was pretty clear. Wasn't certain about the specifics, but it was pretty clear that I was getting both far more complete and AFAICT completely accurate answers, than I would normally recieve even from a similar level of contact.

Shilsen wrote:
And I rolled his Int check and he made it exactly, so he avoided having his brain come out his nose.

This not so much. Since there were the different knock on effects. I had interpreted it as "These are the side effects when this happens." So what you're saying then is that there's these side effects AND the chance of Nameless's brains dribbling out his ears.

Gareth wrote:
I am not sure, but either way, it seems like contacting other planes may not be a good idea for you unless it is an absolute clear and present danger - the risk seems to great otherwise. What do you think?

Questions : Nameless does have a pretty hideous Spellcraft check. Is this sort of thing happening something he thinks he'd have some control over? I mean I'd think with a +30 on his spellcraft he'd be able to have some control over this sort of thing happening.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 11:15 pm

Nameless wrote:
"If the Great Old One had wished me dead. I would have been dead. I could no more resist a Great Old One than a single ant could overcome you. But, time does not pass the same way for a Great Old One that it does for us, so what we have done may not have happened yet there or it could have been an eyeblink since the last time I was there even if millenia have passed here. To the Great Old Ones, Past, Present and Future are meaningless concepts. They exist beyond our petty comprehension of such things in... in... the same way you transcend the limits of a drawing on paper."

Nicely put. But you should have mentioned that Great Old Ones are also paisley. And sound like camembert.

Shilsen wrote:
This was pretty clear. Wasn't certain about the specifics, but it was pretty clear that I was getting both far more complete and AFAICT completely accurate answers, than I would normally recieve even from a similar level of contact.

Good. Just making sure.

Shilsen wrote:
This not so much. Since there were the different knock on effects. I had interpreted it as "These are the side effects when this happens." So what you're saying then is that there's these side effects AND the chance of Nameless's brains dribbling out his ears.

Mainly just the chance of Nameless' brains coming out his ears, but since this is a completely unheard of situation and I just made the roll, I added a side effect. That may not happen every time. Emphasis on "may".

Gareth wrote:
Questions : Nameless does have a pretty hideous Spellcraft check. Is this sort of thing happening something he thinks he'd have some control over? I mean I'd think with a +30 on his spellcraft he'd be able to have some control over this sort of thing happening.

Hideous is right!

Again, Nameless is in very alien (pun intended) territory here, but because of his predilections even more than his huge Spellcraft, he would presume the following. Probably as an offshoot of his visit to Xoriat and return, and more so because of the latent connection with it via the nuke, he's got more of a mental link with the plane than he had. If he uses Contact Other Plane again, there's a good chance that he'll end up contacting Cyaegha instead of whatever level of contact he chooses. He thinks he'll be able to control (and lower/raise) the possibility with more practice, but then the downside to that is ... well, more practice.

A couple of interesting offshoots to the situation are (a) the possibility of much more detailed information than he would normally get with a Contact Other Plane and (b) the fact that a Great Old One actually seemed unaware (if temporarily) that Nameless was digging info out of it. Nameless would guess that this sort of increased link with Xoriat was not expected or planned for when the nuke was inserted in him. Maybe that's something which can be used against whoever/whatever it is that's trying to relink Xoriat and Eberron.

Or, in short - more options and more danger.

I hope that answers the questions. Let me know if you have any others.

Also, is there anything else you guys do before sending the message to Lady Belissa (which happens after this)? And, in view of the above event/info, what's the final decision on meeting or not with her?
Back to top Go down
Nameless

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 1:04 am

Admin wrote:
Again, Nameless is in very alien (pun intended) territory here, but because of his predilections even more than his huge Spellcraft, he would presume the following. Probably as an offshoot of his visit to Xoriat and return, and more so because of the latent connection with it via the nuke, he's got more of a mental link with the plane than he had. If he uses Contact Other Plane again, there's a good chance that he'll end up contacting Cyaegha instead of whatever level of contact he chooses. He thinks he'll be able to control (and lower/raise) the possibility with more practice, but then the downside to that is ... well, more practice.

With a 40% chance of blowing the roll (more like 75-95% with how I generally roll) and Nameless being incapacitated for 5 weeks on a blown roll. I'm not sure more practice is much of an option.

Admin wrote:
A couple of interesting offshoots to the situation are (a) the possibility of much more detailed information than he would normally get with a Contact Other Plane and (b) the fact that a Great Old One actually seemed unaware (if temporarily) that Nameless was digging info out of it. Nameless would guess that this sort of increased link with Xoriat was not expected or planned for when the nuke was inserted in him. Maybe that's something which can be used against whoever/whatever it is that's trying to relink Xoriat and Eberron.

Or, in short - more options and more danger.

Mostly more danger. I think we've only ever once used one of the higher level contacts. Because the times when we absolutely have to have accurate information are generally also the times we absolutely can't afford to have Nameless incapacitated for multiple weeks. If it was days, then it might be worth the risk, but weeks? So loosing the option of casting the lower level contact and using multiple questions on the same topic to try to cross check the answer to deal with the inaccurate information, pretty much cripples the usefulness of the spell.

Admin wrote:
Also, is there anything else you guys do before sending the message to Lady Belissa (which happens after this)? And, in view of the above event/info, what's the final decision on meeting or not with her?

Not meeting with her. We have enough hornets nests currently. Just sending the cryptic, confusing note that ultimately says nothing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 1:15 am

Nameless wrote:
With a 40% chance of blowing the roll (more like 75-95% with how I generally roll)

Sad, but true Smile

Quote :
and Nameless being incapacitated for 5 weeks on a blown roll. I'm not sure more practice is much of an option.

Yeah. Of course, maybe the next try will be the one where Nameless learns to control it. Maybe.

Quote :
Mostly more danger. I think we've only ever once used one of the higher level contacts. Because the times when we absolutely have to have accurate information are generally also the times we absolutely can't afford to have Nameless incapacitated for multiple weeks. If it was days, then it might be worth the risk, but weeks? So loosing the option of casting the lower level contact and using multiple questions on the same topic to try to cross check the answer to deal with the inaccurate information, pretty much cripples the usefulness of the spell.

Oh, ye of little faith! Remember, Nameless has used Contact Other Plane after getting the nuke in his chest, so evidently getting shunted over to "Cyaegha TV" doesn't always happen.

Quote :
Not meeting with her. We have enough hornets nests currently. Just sending the cryptic, confusing note that ultimately says nothing.

Sounds good. Will have a post moving things along up later today.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 2:19 pm

Shortly after Nameless dispatches his message to Lady Belissa, the Angels are asked to join the princess for breakfast. It takes place in a nearby dining hall, and all of Haydith's entourage are present.

During the lavish meal, Haydith and Maddox go over the itinerary for the day, which is the same as what the Angels received earlier. Maddox also mentions, while pointedly looking at Luna, that it would be preferable that everyone who is supposed to be near the princess actually stay where they are supposed to. And anyone not supposed to be near the princess should at least stay with others from the group or make sure at least a couple of people know where they are.

After breakfast, the Angels get half an hour of time to themselves, before they have to accompany the princess to her meeting. When they eventually do so, it is to a different part of the palace than they have been before. The meeting is to occur in a large suite, and those not participating are expected to wait in three adjoining rooms. Haydith, Maddox, Gustavus and Theda head inside, along with an Aundairan contingent that includes Lord Darro ir'Lain. The Angels, along with a few Karrnathi soldiers and a small Aundairan escort, get to wait outside.

About half an hour after the meeting begins, the Angels are joined by Adal, who is accompanied by four palace guards. One of them happens to be the one that the telepathic message the day before seemingly came from, and it's quite clear that he is significantly uncomfortable. Adal strides over, a polite smile on his hawkish face, and greets the Angels. Then, he leans forward and says quietly, "Nameless - and anyone else who's interested - could I talk to you privately. Regarding what you mentioned yesterday at the party."
Back to top Go down
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:51 pm

Nameless wrote:
" ...It would appear that there have been some additional effects from my 'reincarnation'. Rather than the relatively benign Energy Planes, I was thrust into contact with Xoriat. Which is impossible. Not only was I in contact with Xoriat, but one of the Great Old Ones as well, which is of course impossible. What's more until the final question, it was apparently unaware of that I was drawing answers from it. Which is also impossible. And if I do anything else impossible this morning, I suspect I may spontaniously become a turnip."

Don't Panic! Clearly the heart (nuke-in-chest refered to by the planes) is Nameless' "Heart of Gold", which is obviously some sort of infinite improbablility drive.
More likely he will turn into a nice whale.
Nameless -You should have a nice cup of really hot tea!! alien
Since Nameless is, after all, ... nameless.... I think we should start refering to him a Zaphod!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:19 am

Luna wrote:
Don't Panic! Clearly the heart (nuke-in-chest refered to by the planes) is Nameless' "Heart of Gold", which is obviously some sort of infinite improbablility drive.

Hmm, now that you mention it...

*goes off and starts scribbling down some ideas*
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 8:26 am

Luna wrote:

Julia - Don't feed the animals (Shil)!

In game: "Luna, we have all agreed to be here and protect the princess. Please heed Maddox's words and stay close by and OUT of trouble. I understand you get bored easily and cannot stand these kinds of events - but you agreed to be here - and I am sure that you keep your promises." With a grin, "I mean, have you ever failed to keep your promise about flame striking someone who annoyed you?" What a Face
Back to top Go down
Nameless

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 9:30 am

Admin wrote:
About half an hour after the meeting begins, the Angels are joined by Adal, who is accompanied by four palace guards. One of them happens to be the one that the telepathic message the day before seemingly came from, and it's quite clear that he is significantly uncomfortable. Adal strides over, a polite smile on his hawkish face, and greets the Angels. Then, he leans forward and says quietly, "Nameless - and anyone else who's interested - could I talk to you privately. Regarding what you mentioned yesterday at the party."

"I think we'd all like more information on what happened if you have no objections."

Luna wrote:

Can't not under 3.5, he'd have to be in water. Remember Adam's wrote before the 3.5 rule revisions.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:45 am

Gareth wrote:

Now I'm having a visual of myself in a cage in Avi's basement next to the heater with a sign outside saying, "Please do not feed the DM!"

Nameless wrote:
"I think we'd all like more information on what happened if you have no objections."

"Certainly," says Adal quietly, indicating the exit. "We can discuss this in the next room." He doesn't glance directly at the Karrnathi and Aundairan soldiers in the room, but his eyes flicker in their general direction. "Privately, as I said."

OOC: Who's going - or not - with him?
Back to top Go down
Nameless

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:08 am

Admin wrote:
Gareth wrote:

Now I'm having a visual of myself in a cage in Avi's basement next to the heater with a sign outside saying, "Please do not feed the DM!"

Nameless wrote:

"Certainly," says Adal quietly, indicating the exit. "We can discuss this in the next room." He doesn't glance directly at the Karrnathi and Aundairan soldiers in the room, but his eyes flicker in their general direction. "Privately, as I said."

OOC: Who's going - or not - with him?

Gareth and Six will stay with the Princess. Nameless, Korm and Luna will go with him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 12:29 pm

Nameless wrote:
Gareth and Six will stay with the Princess. Nameless, Korm and Luna will go with him.

Okay. I'll give a little time for the inevitable argument to occur, and then post what comes next.
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:14 pm

Admin wrote:
Nameless wrote:

Okay. I'll give a little time for the inevitable argument to occur, and then post what comes next.

I agree with Nameless.
Back to top Go down
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:10 pm

Okay - lets just go and get this over with!
I can talk in animal form - so I'll be a bird.
I can ride on Six's shoulder... if he doesnt express any objection.
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:24 pm

Luna wrote:

Shoulder bird poop. I'm sure he won't object.
Back to top Go down
Nameless

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:10 pm

Luna wrote:
Okay - lets just go and get this over with!
I can talk in animal form - so I'll be a bird.

Er, You want to stay there then since Six is staying with Gareth? Or did you just not bother to read the posts again?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:56 pm

Nameless wrote:
Er, You want to stay there then since Six is staying with Gareth? Or did you just not bother to read the posts again?

Now, now - let's not give Luna a reason to get all Lewis Carroll on your ass, i.e. The Hunting of the Snark.

And I'll exercise a little executive judgement here and say Korm is the one staying with Gareth, since it's likely they'll have less to post on, and Mike is a no-show thus far. Six and Luna go with Nameless, so Luna can do her bird perching thing. Good thing Six is strong, since it's a BIG bird.

And now, on with the game...

Adal leads the trio into the next room and shuts the door after the four guards have entered. One of the guards stays at the door, while the other two stand close behind the one who seemingly sent the message the previous day, who is looking more and more nervous.

Adal turns to look at the Angels and then points at the fourth guard. "Is he the one whom you think you get the message from? I presume so, from your description, Nameless. I have spoken to him and he says he has no memory of having delivered such a message. And, to the best of my ability, I cannot see any sign that he is lying. If you have any explanation or suggestions, or a way for ascertaining the truth, I'd be glad to hear it." He gestures at the guard. "He's all yours."

The guard turns a little paler than he already was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Morning After
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next