Shil's Eberron Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shil's Eberron Game

Private board for a 3.5e D&D Eberron game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Morning After

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2006-09-11

The Morning After - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:57 pm

Gareth wrote:
I think, Shil, the next time you plan on having mental communications you avoid sending it to Luna - cause thats you planting a bomb Smile

Oh ye of little (or is that a lot?) faith!

And this time I had a very valid excuse. Luna was the one who used the code word "consideration" the guy had asked the group to use (while he was sending them messages through the possessed guard) if they wanted him to contact them later, so he sent the message to her.

No other reason.

None at all.
Back to top Go down
https://eberrongame.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:19 am

And, to round things off nicely...

Barely fifteen minutes after the communication with Luna ends, the Angels receive another telepathic, magical message. This time it is a sending to Six, and it comes from Adal, since the warforged clearly recognizes the clipped tone (and the spell identifies the sender).

Problem here. Found trusted psion to interrogate guard. Before interrogation began, guard dropped dead. Part of brain and spine exploded. Was psionic attack. Self inflicted.

OOC: Being a sending, you can send back a 25 word answer.
Back to top Go down
Six of Six

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:09 am

The return message.
Fears confirmed. My condolences. Source seems centered on GA. Investigation seems to activate the otherwise dormant source. GA are supending inquiries until charge is delivered.

Tell the folks about the events of the day.

OOC: About the Luna bomb remember Shilsen = Evil. Oddly this makes him trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 2:44 am

Whats GA.... Guardian Angels???

For Protectors of Ebberon... they seem to be taking out quite a few innocent inhabitance there of!! Im not feeling very protected right about now.

PS
If we all put tin foil on our heads... will that protect us from unwanted psionic transmissions??? That seems to be a prevailing method among those who have people talking in their heads!

Last edited by on Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 2:51 am

I fail to see the flaw in my logic.
And... I'm like a super-genius now... so that means I should be talking to a lot more stuff... or people or whatever the heck it is we talk to !!

Luna is actually very good with people.... because she is sincere! People can sense that about her right away!
And she cuts through all the crap and gets down to the meat and bones of the issue... err... so to speak

And... at least Luna can tell when the time to talk has ended - and the time for some killin' has arrived.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:25 am

Luna wrote:
Whats GA.... Guardian Angels???

Yup.

Quote :
For Protectors of Ebberon... they seem to be taking out quite a few innocent inhabitance there of!! Im not feeling very protected right about now.

When's the last time you felt protected in this game?

Quote :
PS
If we all put tin foil on our heads... will that protect us from unwanted psionic transmissions??? That seems to be a prevailing method among those who have people talking in their heads!

You are always free to try Smile

Quote :
I fail to see the flaw in my logic.
And... I'm like a super-genius now... so that means I should be talking to a lot more stuff... or people or whatever the heck it is we talk to !!

I think you're actually just a borderline genius now. Your Wisdom, on the other hand, is in the sort of area that only angels and old dragons reach.

Quote :
Luna is actually very good with people.... because she is sincere! People can sense that about her right away!

I'm betting that ain't the only thing they're sensing about her right away.

Quote :
And she cuts through all the crap and gets down to the meat and bones of the issue... err... so to speak

Baaad pun!

[quote]And... at least Luna can tell when the time to talk has ended - and the time for some killin' has arrived. [quote]

As far as Luna is concerned, is there ever a time which isn't a good time for some killin'?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Morning After
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7