Shil's Eberron Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shil's Eberron Game

Private board for a 3.5e D&D Eberron game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Khatovar-Pitax War (the Kelis conundrum)

Go down 
+2
Nameless
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2006-09-11

The Khatovar-Pitax War (the Kelis conundrum) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Khatovar-Pitax War (the Kelis conundrum)   The Khatovar-Pitax War (the Kelis conundrum) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:06 pm

Leonis wrote:
Looking at Rowan as she goes on, "We have ways to make us more subtle, but I never said to Teleport into Pitax City. I said teleport nearby. We hang out in the forest, scout up ahead, and then go in for the proverbial kill.

Rowan scoffs. "There's no forest near Pitax City. And even if there were, that means we'd have to land some miles from the city, have someone go scout while the others hide, have the person scouting come back and get the others, then teleport somewhere into the city, and sit and watch for Kelis to come by, all without getting caught. Yeah, right!"

Quote :
Waiting for Rowan to finish, "My fine red-headed, drunken Vixen. I wouldn't plan anything with Kelis. If anything, we should misdirect her. We know that Irovetti likes to take her for walks, and I am sure those are traps waiting to happen - have you ever heard of Irovetti's top generals in Kelis' description?"

"Now you're making sense," Rowan says, though her tone is more grudging than complimentary. "And that's another reason I absolutely don't want us to be teleporting over to Kelis and trying to grab her during one of those trips. That'll be sure to get us killed."

Quote :
"Your plan of having me and Grabthar go in one area and cause a ruckous, while you and Kara rescue Kelis sounds good to me. A more refined version of my earlier plans of making a distraction - Maybe you are a functional drunk! I can also conjure up some illusion spells so it looks like you and Kara are with me and Grabthar."

Rowan ignores the 'functional drunk' crack and nods. "Might be even better to take Quintessa--if she doesn't come with me--and Terrion with you, with magical or mundane disguises making them look like Kara and me. That would give you a little added protection and it's easier to disguise a person as someone else than create a complete illusion of someone being there which'll fool anyone."

Quote :
"I agree. Now be a doll and fetch us some food. You know, never send a woman to do a mans job and all"

This time, Rowan bares her teeth slightly, looking like she's about to snap at Leonis, before she laughs sarcastically. "I can't. What if Tyman appears and kicks your ass - again? I need to stay here and make sure you're protected."
Back to top Go down
https://eberrongame.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2006-09-11

The Khatovar-Pitax War (the Kelis conundrum) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Khatovar-Pitax War (the Kelis conundrum)   The Khatovar-Pitax War (the Kelis conundrum) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:36 pm

BTW, I just recalled something I'd been meaning to mention re. Kelis. She has dispel magic (3rd level), so she doesn't have to use cleanse (5th) and can have more higher-level spells remaining.
Back to top Go down
https://eberrongame.forumotion.com

The Khatovar-Pitax War (the Kelis conundrum)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5