Shil's Eberron Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shil's Eberron Game

Private board for a 3.5e D&D Eberron game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back from Lamannia and the Green King

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2006-09-11

Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:40 am

Once everyone is safely back in Lakeshore, the rulers of Khatovar find themselves busy as ever with the development of the kingdom. After three months of heavy work, the abandoned tower in the forest (where they fought the baobhan sith) is now a functional fortress, though more work is required before it can become a self-supporting settlement. For the moment, food and supplies must flow to it from Tatzlford to the southeast. Decisions also have to be made about exactly how many guards and support personnel are to be stationed there. Leonis and Rowan have to teleport there multiple times, dealing with such issues and also making sure plans are already afoot for having magewrights present to help the soldiers who are stationed there.

The brand-new House Phiarlan enclave in Lakeshore is also in the process of being completed, through the combined efforts of the House and the kingdom of Khatovar. Once it is complete, the rulers participate in a short ceremony to welcome the House officially to Lakeshore and open it up for business. After the ceremony, Linora d'Phiarlan quietly says that she would like to speak with them all regarding "some news about Drelev."

Besides kingdom-related things which keep them busy, there is also the issue of making plans for the travel to Pitax. One of the primary questions is who to take with them. Xamanthe is already confirmed to be doing so, but the rulers of Khatovar must presumably travel with more of an entourage, one that befits their station. Conversely, they cannot afford to take many of their councilors (if any at all), since the kingdom must continue to function in their absence, even if it will only be for a little over a week. Another decision to be made is how they will travel to Pitax. The shortest route as the crow flies would be directly north, but that would require passing through the lands of Drelev (which would, in turn, necessitate asking Hannis Drelev for permission to do so). The better option is probably to cross their eastern border into Aundair and head north, passing Drelev and then crossing the border into Pitax.
Back to top Go down
https://eberrongame.forumotion.com
Leonis

Number of posts : 746

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:46 am

On a side note, Leonis now has access to "Fabricate" and will use that to assist in building. Also earth to mud/mud to earth, and all those other fun things which should help speed things up.

Some questions:
Is it Craft, Knowledge, or profession Poison or did they role that up into alchemy?

Anticipate teleport, if Leonis casts it he is not affected by it? Meaning I can teleport all I want and not have to worry about it?

Since I only have two fifth level slots I will typically memorize Waves of Exhaustion and another spell which I can't think of right now (PHB). I still have to group up all the non-phb spells I am interested in. I have PHB2 to work through.

@Mike: I will start memorizing Regroup. So if we have to escape out of a situation I will regroup us, and you can teleport us. Ohh Contingency Regroup "When I am about to drop like a sack of small potatoes regroup" Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:32 am

Leonis wrote:
On a side note, Leonis now has access to "Fabricate" and will use that to assist in building. Also earth to mud/mud to earth, and all those other fun things which should help speed things up.

Okay. I'll take that into account in future building construction and have it provide you a bit of a discount on costs.

Quote :
Some questions:
Is it Craft, Knowledge, or profession Poison or did they role that up into alchemy?

It's Craft (Alchemy).

Quote :
Anticipate teleport, if Leonis casts it he is not affected by it? Meaning I can teleport all I want and not have to worry about it?

Correct.

Quote :
Since I only have two fifth level slots I will typically memorize Waves of Exhaustion and another spell which I can't think of right now (PHB). I still have to group up all the non-phb spells I am interested in. I have PHB2 to work through.

You'd have three 5th level slots. One normal slot, one slot from high Int, and one from specialization. Or did you mean two slots after you put Fabricate in your school specialization slot?
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:42 am

Admin wrote:

You'd have three 5th level slots. One normal slot, one slot from high Int, and one from specialization. Or did you mean two slots after you put Fabricate in your school specialization slot?

The building/construction spells (for whatever level they are needed) will only be memorized when we have downtime. Now if the city gets surprised attacked feel free to roll and figure out how many non-combat spells I have memorized (e.g. fabricate).

I didn't think of the third slot when I made the post but I did allocate a spell to that slot. I forget which one (it's at home).

I am also going to set, into a safe rotation, the Secure Chest spell. I think 60 days is the safety limit, so I think putting it on a 30 day rotation would be a safe bet (in case another situation happens where someone knocks us out for a fortnight). How does that sound to you shil?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:33 am

Leonis wrote:
The building/construction spells (for whatever level they are needed) will only be memorized when we have downtime. Now if the city gets surprised attacked feel free to roll and figure out how many non-combat spells I have memorized (e.g. fabricate).

Sounds good. You're on general downtime now and there's always construction going on in Lakeshore, so you can assume one 5th level slot is devoted to Fabricate till Leonis and co. have to leave town.

Quote :
I am also going to set, into a safe rotation, the Secure Chest spell. I think 60 days is the safety limit, so I think putting it on a 30 day rotation would be a safe bet (in case another situation happens where someone knocks us out for a fortnight). How does that sound to you shil?

Makes sense to me. What sort of stuff are you storing in the chest?
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:38 am

Admin wrote:
Leonis wrote:

Sounds good. You're on general downtime now and there's always construction going on in Lakeshore, so you can assume one 5th level slot is devoted to Fabricate till Leonis and co. have to leave town.

Quote :

Makes sense to me. What sort of stuff are you storing in the chest?

"Leonis's Lich" spellbook, once he is done transcribing 5th level spells. No need to have that crazy powerful book hanging out. Also anything the party would like to have stored for the longer term.

Since I can cast more "trap" type spells I will do so on the book and chest.

Here is a question, is there anyway for someone to get to that chest or is it 100% safe as long as I pull it back before the 60 days are up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:43 am

Leonis wrote:
"Leonis's Lich" spellbook, once he is done transcribing 5th level spells. No need to have that crazy powerful book hanging out.

Makes sense. BTW, those are multiple spellbooks and not just one book. Even with a Blessed Book, you couldn't fit all of Vordakai's spells in there.

Quote :
Here is a question, is there anyway for someone to get to that chest or is it 100% safe as long as I pull it back before the 60 days are up.

In theory, something on the Ethereal Plane could stumble across it, but barring incredible bad luck, it's safe.
Back to top Go down
Rowan

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2006-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:47 pm

What, no continuing of Rowan's argument with Leonis? I was all prepared to teleport back to Lakeshore in anger if Leonis said something else insulting!

Leonis wrote:
That should come in handy. It would be helpful if Leonis picked up some ranks in Knowledge (Engineering) and some relevant Craft skills.

Luna wrote:
Great Pix!!!
Love the Crazy Axe Lady... though she has a boit more of the domanitrix aspect to her...
and as to the other... 15, a gymnist and with breasts that defied gravity!! LOL!
She does have my heart shaped face and cupid's bow lips though!!! Very Happy
Are you saying that Kara wouldn't wear thigh-high fuck-me-boots? Embarassed

The gravity-defying gymnast also has your eyes or upper facial structure.

Admin wrote:
Luna wrote:
And love the sneak attack and new skills!!
She shall be a force to be reckoned with!!

Uh oh!!! OH NO! I'm almost becoming monk-like!!!!
AHHH!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Clearly Luna should gain an Unarmed Strike special ability.

Shil, you neglected to give special abilities to one of the members of our party. The small furry red one.
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:51 pm

Whoops, my bad, I missed it:

Rowan wrote:
"How dare you lecture ME about the careful and proper use of magic! As you'll know when you actually learn how to teleport, it's easy to go to somewhere you know well or have studied. But I didn't study this place, because I expected you to be able to get home without my help, like you said you could! I should have known you were all talk!"

Sighing to himself and peering down the rope trick at Rowan, "Well, I see, so you learned how to teleport, but you didn't learn how to be observant. I didn't know you were a blonde", looking down lower on her body, "So did you dye it all? Anytime you want to find out how much talk I am you should come to my chambers" afro

Last edited by Leonis on Tue May 24, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:54 pm

Leonis wrote:
Unless I missed your response post, the last part of the conversation (from Leonis) was:
Look two posts down. Smile

Rowan wrote:
"How dare you lecture ME about the careful and proper use of magic! As you'll know when you actually learn how to teleport, it's easy to go to somewhere you know well or have studied. But I didn't study this place, because I expected you to be able to get home without my help, like you said you could! I should have known you were all talk!"
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:56 pm

Rowan wrote:
Leonis wrote:
Unless I missed your response post, the last part of the conversation (from Leonis) was:
Look two posts down. Smile

Rowan wrote:

Fixed, look up one post above yours Smile
Back to top Go down
Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:48 pm

Leonis wrote:
Sighing to himself and peering down the rope trick at Rowan, "Well, I see, so you learned how to teleport, but you didn't learn how to be observant. I didn't know you were a blonde", looking down lower on her body, "So did you dye it all? Anytime you want to find out how much talk I am you should come to my chambers" afro
Rowan looks like she's about to explode, but as Leonis finishes his spiel she barks out a laugh. "Ha! I've heard about how much talk you are. You talk a decent game, but when it comes down to it you're an overeager 12 year old. And I though elves were supposed to have good longevity..."

"Oh, and when I'm with my lover, I can be anything I want to be." And at that, she uses her new Fey Glamer to turn into a gorgeous blonde elf.
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:22 pm

Rowan wrote:

Rowan looks like she's about to explode, but as Leonis finishes his spiel she barks out a laugh. "Ha! I've heard about how much talk you are. You talk a decent game, but when it comes down to it you're an overeager 12 year old. And I though elves were supposed to have good longevity..."

"Oh, and when I'm with my lover, I can be anything I want to be." And at that, she uses her new Fey Glamer to turn into a gorgeous blonde elf.

Looking shocked, "I never would have guessed you had self-confidence issues." Smiling, "Then again if you're lover is apparently not satisfied with how you naturally look then I can't really blame you."
Back to top Go down
Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:44 pm

"Trying to change the topic from your little droopy-woopy problem?" Rowan says in a sing-song, miming her pinky finger going limp after a few seconds. "Do you know what they call you in town? 'Leonis the Little' or 'quick draw Leonis' or 'Rapid Shot.'"

Rowan grins. "You have no idea just how satisfied my lover is. In fact, I think I'll go satisfy him right now. I've spent too long in your company, and want to be with a man."

"Enjoy the cold." Then she teleports back to Lakeshore with only Vulpingetorix.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:44 pm

The member 'Rowan' has done the following action : Dice roller

'd20' : 16, 1
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:46 pm

"She definitely needs to work on her lying skills", Leonis goes back to his books.
Back to top Go down
Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:57 pm

Leonis is just in denial. Very Happy

Taking 10, Rowan's Bluff is 24. What's Leonis' sense motive?
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Rowan wrote:
Leonis is just in denial. Very Happy

Taking 10, Rowan's Bluff is 24. What's Leonis' sense motive?

9 is his sense motive. I'll take my chances and roll Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:58 pm

The member 'Leonis' has done the following action : Dice roller

'd20' : 1
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Admin wrote:
The member 'Leonis' has done the following action : Dice roller

'd20' : 1

Damn.
Back to top Go down
Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:12 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:18 pm

Hah! I really enjoy the sniping between the two of them.

Leonis wrote:
Damn.

Rowan wrote:
LOL!

Very Happy

So clearly Leonis now believes that there are people in town making fun of his, um, performative abilities. I see a side-quest coming while he seeks them out.

Now, on to preparations for (perhaps) more serious matters - What are the plans for the trip to Pitax? Who are the PCs taking with them? Are they going to travel through Drelev or Aundair (or through the deeper Reaches, which would be significantly slower and more dangerous)?

And while you're considering that, here's some information. First, the details that House Phiarlan has for you about the people in Drelev:

Hannis Drelev is currently having an affair with Quintessa Murray, who works as his primary diplomat (and spy). Pavetta Stroon-Drelev, Hannis' wife, is certainly aware of the affair (since they have quite an open relationship and Hannis is well-known to bed a lot of people) and fairly displeased, presumably because Drelev is being much less discreet about this one than some of his earlier affairs. Imeckus Stroon, Pavetta's brother and Hannis' primary mage, is known to not get along well with Drelev (and vice versa), but they put up with each other for mutual benefit. There is a rumor that Pavetta and Imeckus are actually involved in an incestuous relationship, but Phiarlan believes that to be false (and suspects Pavetta is the source of it).

Of others in the ruling positions, perhaps the most loyal to Drelev is Amina Trask, his current general. She served in the Aundairan army till quite recently and is a little too young to have left. Phiarlan sources indicate that Darro ir'Lain sent her to Drelev to aid him, which would also explain why he made her general so quickly. His former general was his current warden, Terrion Numesti, who is actually a local Reacher. Numesti has recently been out of favor with Hannis (as indicated by his demotion), which is rumored to be because he rejected Hannis' sexual advances in the past. The Phiarlans couldn't confirm that yet, but it might simply be because Terrion is known to be the most willing of all Hannis' councilors to disagree with him openly about policy.

The other thing is the response from the Wardens of the Wood regarding the Ashbound. As was expected, the Wardens say that they cannot really control the actions of their order, but they will put out word that the Wardens fully endorse the PCs' right to slay Ashbound members who attack their people or lands.
Back to top Go down
Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:14 pm

Admin wrote:
I do too.

Hopefully Kara and Grabthar aren't too pissed that Rowan left them back in the cold forest overnight.

Quote :
Leonis wrote:
Damn.

Rowan wrote:
LOL!

Very Happy

So clearly Leonis now believes that there are people in town making fun of his, um, performative abilities. I see a side-quest coming while he seeks them out.
That's beautiful.

If Rowan was a truly vindictive person, she'd use her new glamer ability to spread those rumors herself. If she was that kind of person.

Quote :
Now, on to preparations for (perhaps) more serious matters - What are the plans for the trip to Pitax? Who are the PCs taking with them? Are they going to travel through Drelev or Aundair (or through the deeper Reaches, which would be significantly slower and more dangerous)?

As much as I'd like to meet the tiger barbarians, it's probably best for us to go through Aundair. Or maybe Drelev, so we'll have the opportunity to study various destinations for teleportation spells.

Quote :
And while you're considering that, here's some information. First, the details that House Phiarlan has for you about the people in Drelev:

Hannis Drelev is currently having an affair with Quintessa Murray, who works as his primary diplomat (and spy). Pavetta Stroon-Drelev, Hannis' wife, is certainly aware of the affair (since they have quite an open relationship and Hannis is well-known to bed a lot of people) and fairly displeased, presumably because Drelev is being much less discreet about this one than some of his earlier affairs. Imeckus Stroon, Pavetta's brother and Hannis' primary mage, is known to not get along well with Drelev (and vice versa), but they put up with each other for mutual benefit. There is a rumor that Pavetta and Imeckus are actually involved in an incestuous relationship, but Phiarlan believes that to be false (and suspects Pavetta is the source of it).

Of others in the ruling positions, perhaps the most loyal to Drelev is Amina Trask, his current general. She served in the Aundairan army till quite recently and is a little too young to have left. Phiarlan sources indicate that Darro ir'Lain sent her to Drelev to aid him, which would also explain why he made her general so quickly. His former general was his current warden, Terrion Numesti, who is actually a local Reacher. Numesti has recently been out of favor with Hannis (as indicated by his demotion), which is rumored to be because he rejected Hannis' sexual advances in the past. The Phiarlans couldn't confirm that yet, but it might simply be because Terrion is known to be the most willing of all Hannis' councilors to disagree with him openly about policy.
Oh goody, Drelev is that kind of person. Does Rowan think that Drelev knows that they're both Darro's bastards? If not, things could get seriously ugly. Rowan is the sort of person that people like Drelev hit on.

What can the House Phiarlan representative tell us about Pavetta and Imeckus, aside from their relationship with Drelev? What are their personalities, their moral character, their loyalties and interests?

Why would Pavetta start a rumor that she's in an incestuous relationship with her brother?

What can the representative tell us about Irovetti's inner circle?

Quote :
The other thing is the response from the Wardens of the Wood regarding the Ashbound. As was expected, the Wardens say that they cannot really control the actions of their order, but they will put out word that the Wardens fully endorse the PCs' right to slay Ashbound members who attack their people or lands.
That's about the best that we could have hoped for.
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:51 pm

Rowan wrote:
Admin wrote:
I do too.

I love the snipes, it's playful. And before Shil even mentioned an epic quest for Leonis I already had that thought. Something along the lines of him walking around naked banging a pot, "Who says I don't satisfy them. ARE YOU NOT SATISFIED" (Gladiator style). That and reuniting with all of his past exploits and making sure they are spent (combination casting spells if need be) Smile

Admin wrote:

Nothing is more serious then Leonis' reputation!

Admin wrote:

Hannis Drelev is currently having an affair with Quintessa Murray, who works as his primary diplomat (and spy). Pavetta Stroon-Drelev, Hannis' wife, <snip> and fairly displeased, presumably because Drelev is being much less discreet about this one than some of his earlier affairs.

Upon learning about Pavetta' relationship to Hannis Leonis pipes up, "I'm wondering if I can use my moves on his wife to embarrass Drelev," Before Rowan can chime in, "I don't think I will have to work very hard. I am sure Pavetta would be willing to embarrass her husband a bit considering he does that to her every time he sleeps around." Looking Rowan up and down like the slab of fine meat he considers her to be, "In fact. With your 'abilities', how would you like to get Drelev drunk and make an ass out of himself during the festivities. With luck he will make a move on you, in public, embarrassing his already fuming wife. At this point I start talking to her, and attempt to convince her to spend some time with me. She will know who I am, and my relationship to Drelev - enemies - and might very well use me to get back at him." Grinning, "Yes that will work especially well since I plan on taunting Drelev all day long, making fun of him, joking about him." Stopping for Rowans response "Well, what do you think? Want to let your brother hit on you so I can embarrass him publically?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Rowan wrote:
Hopefully Kara and Grabthar aren't too pissed that Rowan left them back in the cold forest overnight.

They were probably too busy playing with their new toys to notice.

Quote :
If Rowan was a truly vindictive person, she'd use her new glamer ability to spread those rumors herself. If she was that kind of person.

Very Happy

Quote :
As much as I'd like to meet the tiger barbarians, it's probably best for us to go through Aundair. Or maybe Drelev, so we'll have the opportunity to study various destinations for teleportation spells.

Your call, but if you do decide to go through Drelev, you'd presumably have to write and ask for permission. Unless you just want to try to ride through and see what happens. For the record, going through Drelev would actually take you more time since you wouldn't have roadways all the way, whereas you can cross the Aundairan border and follow Orien roads all the way to Pitax.

Quote :
What can the House Phiarlan representative tell us about Pavetta and Imeckus, aside from their relationship with Drelev? What are their personalities, their moral character, their loyalties and interests?

Imeckus is known to be fairly mercurial in personality, being soft-spoken, well-organized and methodical most of the time, but known to also sometimes erupt in violent rage. He's known to be very ambitious, which is the primary reason that he left the Towers of Arcanix (where he was recognized as among the most powerful arcanists, with potential for being head of the school - if only he had more consistent self-control) to come to Drelev.

Pavetta is a person devoted to excess and comfort, and has a very expensive lifestyle, as befits the elder daughter of a middling noble. Like many of her background, she was considered a fairly shrewd political animal when in Aundair. While being on the frontier doesn't provide many of the benefits of life in Aundair, she evidently takes great pleasure in having the highest social rank of anyone within a couple hundred miles in any direction and lording it over her servitors.

Quote :
Why would Pavetta start a rumor that she's in an incestuous relationship with her brother?

Whoops! That was a typo on my part. It's Quintessa that the Phiarlans suspect of having planted the rumor.

Quote :
What can the representative tell us about Irovetti's inner circle?

When asked about Irovetti, Linora d'Phiarlan smiles gently and says, "If you want detailed information about Pitax the way you do about Drelev, I'll have to contract other members of the Serpentine Eye to watch Irovetti and his kingdom as we are having done for you in Drelev. Let me know if you want that and I'll make the arrangements. I had thought you might want some such information, so I do have some for you. Some of Irovetti's primary followers are Athalia, his magister, Avina Jurrg, his general, Alasen, his marshal, and Villamor Koth, his warden."

"And there's something very interesting about them - not a single one of them is someone he took with him from Aundair. Athalia is actually a nymph and Villamor Koth is a member of the Tiger Lord barbarians, a small number of whom have sworn fealty to Irovetti. Avina Jurrg and Alasen are both human, but--and please note that I say this without having truly pursued the subject--while one assumes that they are Reachers, nobody is quite certain where they came from."

Linora smiles again and says, "There's one other thing which I want to tell you, in the interests of honesty. Irovetti has contracted my House to provide some of the entertainment for his festival. While I cannot speak for what the Serpentine Table does beyond my personal contact with it, I would be surprised if he has not contacted them at the same time too, to provide information on Hannis Drelev. And/or you."

Leonis wrote:
Upon learning about Pavetta' relationship to Hannis Leonis pipes up, "I'm wondering if I can use my moves on his wife to embarrass Drelev," Before Rowan can chime in, "I don't think I will have to work very hard. I am sure Pavetta would be willing to embarrass her husband a bit considering he does that to her every time he sleeps around." Looking Rowan up and down like the slab of fine meat he considers her to be, "In fact. With your 'abilities', how would you like to get Drelev drunk and make an ass out of himself during the festivities. With luck he will make a move on you, in public, embarrassing his already fuming wife. At this point I start talking to her, and attempt to convince her to spend some time with me. She will know who I am, and my relationship to Drelev - enemies - and might very well use me to get back at him." Grinning, "Yes that will work especially well since I plan on taunting Drelev all day long, making fun of him, joking about him." Stopping for Rowans response "Well, what do you think? Want to let your brother hit on you so I can embarrass him publically?"

Very Happy

I presume Leonis isn't making this suggestion in front of the Phiarlan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back from Lamannia and the Green King
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next