Shil's Eberron Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shil's Eberron Game

Private board for a 3.5e D&D Eberron game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back from Lamannia and the Green King

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2006-09-11

Back from Lamannia and the Green King Empty
PostSubject: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:53 am

The last thing the rulers of Khatovar remember is the Green King telling them to sleep now, a command that was impossible to resist, particularly within his domain.

When they open their eyes, they are all lying on the ground near the swirling green mist which marks the manifest zone between Khorvaire and Lamannia. The great forest of the Eldeen Reaches stretches around them, the huge trees and thick undergrowth seeming smaller in size and less vibrant in comparison to what they so recently saw in the Twilight Forest. Or perhaps not so recently, they realize, as they look up at the stars and moons visible in the late evening sky above them.

When they entered the manifest zone, it had been the 16th day of Zarantyr, with not a single full moon in the sky, and only the waxing Barrakas close to whole. Now, Rhaan is a complete sphere of light, while Therendor is close to full and Olarune has expanded to a perfect half. Barrakas seems the same as earlier, but the evidence of the others indicates that it is now waning rather than waxing. Clearly some time has passed, though presumably not too much, since the cold of winter seems the same as when they left for Lamannia.

As they rise, they see that a number of other things have clearly changed. Most of them look different, not physically but in what they wear or have strapped on them. Leonis' stag helm is missing. Grabthar's old hammer is gone too, and in its place is another, also made of adamantine but clearly of different manufacture. Even more obvious is the change in his armor. Instead of the mithral breastplate he had on, he is now wearing one made of darkleaf (as is sometimes found among the Aereni or Valenar elves), except that the interwoven leaves that comprise it seem more green and lush than is normally the case for such armor. Kara's armor is even more distinctive, since she is now wearing a suit of gleaming gold chainmail, but one that feels even lighter and finer than her original mithral shirt did.

Rowan is the only one who does not look different with regard to her belongings, but she distinctly feels a change of some sort within her, realizing instinctively that she has been granted certain abilities, both a completely new one and an enhancement of one she previously had. The others too, moments after they notice the changes in their gear, recognize such changes within themselves. New spells come to mind, bodies and arms feel a little more capable than earlier, and so on. Clearly the Green King was not lying about his ability to bestow powerful boons.

OOC: Go ahead and post. Details about equipment and special abilities will follow later, when you've had a chance to experiment, use Identify, etc. You're all 10th level now, of course.
Back to top Go down
https://eberrongame.forumotion.com
Leonis

Number of posts : 746

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:06 am

Leonis flexing his new muscles, and thinking of things he did not realize before and then looks around, "Well, that was pretty tight." Then noticing his helm is gone, "Well WTF is that all about. The dude stole my helm - you know it was kind of useful. Probably jealous it belonged to a different god. You guys look pretty tricked out in that new gear." Leonis then looks at Rowan, "You know, I'm glad he didn't give you extra gear, less is more in your case", Leonis gives a grin and a wink.

"Well it seems like we've been gone for a bit of time, I think we better make camp and head back..." pausing for a second, "Oh holy hell! No way! Oh this is way too cool." Leonis jumps up and down, "This is awesome. Yea let's hang out for a bit, I'll get us home in about 15 minutes". Leonis get's out his spellbook and starts to study Teleport. While studying the other group members can hear, "Oh the world is my oyster, hehe, no place is off limits to me now. I wonder if Queen Auralla would object to me popping in her chambers at night, probably not". Leonis continues to giggle for the next 15 minutes

OOC: I assume since time has past Leonis has empty slots and just needs to use the requisite time to study the spell (15 minutes???)

Leonis will do identifies for everyones equipment as soon as he memorized enough of those spells.

(OOC: Loss of some perception i think, in addition to the auto sneak attack).
Back to top Go down
Rowan

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2006-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:03 pm

Rowan laughs when Leonis says the Green King stole his helm. "He's not a god, he's a faerie king. And he probably took it because you don't revere Balinor. The fae aren't big on hypocrisy." Then Rowan ignores his "less is more" comment.

Then she closes her eyes, and a smile spreads across her face as she feels the new power coursing through her body. She stretches, and a low moan escapes her lips as the power swells viscerally throughout flesh and mind.

"We don't have to wait 15 minutes to go anywhere, Leonis," she says dreamily. "I could take us there right now."

"But I think I'll go take a bath instead."

Rowan starts unbuttoning her coat and waistcoat and blouse, but before she reveals anything she casts teleport and vanishes, taking only Vulpingetorix with her.

(Shil, you know where I'm going. Edit: Yay, I'm on target!)

(There's no D% in the die roller, or even d10's! Use the tens digits on these two d20s.)

Last edited by Rowan on Mon May 23, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:03 pm

The member 'Rowan' has done the following action : Dice roller

'd20' : 14, 11
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Unfortunately, after the initial excitement passes, when Leonis begins to leaf through Vordakai's spellbooks he realizes that he will need to transcribe the teleport spell into his own before he can use it. Since he will need a relatively comfortable and quiet place to do so, he will need to prepare and cast a rope trick within which to do this, so the entire process will take close to six hours.

There are, however, more positive discoveries. As Leonis thinks about his missing helm, he realizes that his vision doesn't seem any weaker than it was with the magical headgear on. There is also a faint warmth on his forehead, just below his hairline. Investigation reveals a small green tattoo of a stag's head. When Leonis brushes his fingers over it, he realizes that the ability granted him by the helm is now contained within the tiny tattoo. It is strengthened, in fact, and accompanied by another ability too. In fact, considering the legendary connection between the Green King and Balinor, as well as the things the Stag Lord had said (in the moments before his death) of a patron who had promised him power and victory, it seems quite likely that the source of the stag helm was the Green King himself.

While Leonis is making these discoveries, Rowan decides to show off one of her own newly-gained abilities and teleports away, knowing that she can return well in time to pick up the others and take them back to Khatovar before Leonis has completed his studies. When she reaches her destination and strips down for a relaxing bath, she too finds a little stag tattoo (like Leonis' at a spot she cannot see, though the warmth lets her know it's there and Vulpingetorix can confirm it) on the nape of her neck. And, like him, she too has been granted new abilities.

Back in the forest, Leonis prepares an identify and casts it, deciphering the nature and effects of the various items that everyone has gained.

OOC: I presume Rowan is coming back after her bath to fetch the others. Right?

Items and abilities forthcoming.
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:37 pm

OOC: Oh I thought I was starting to transcribe 5th level spells after I was done with 4th. Basically an ongoing task. No need to wait until I can actually cast them.

IC:
As Rowan teleports off, Leonis comments "Tease" then looking at the group "She wants me, I'm just playing hard to get."
Back to top Go down
Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:51 pm

Actually, she was planning on teleporting directly back to Lakeshore. She had assumed that Leonis could teleport them back there.

After about an hour of soaking in her hot bath, she returns to her room in Lakeshore. She brushes her hair and changes into some clean clothes, then has a warm dinner be brought up for her and 'Rix. She changes into something warm so she can go visit her boyfriend and bring him back to her rooms for the night, but on her way out she hears from a guard that Leonis and the rest haven't returned. Sighing, she returns to her room to get her adventuring gear, and teleports back to where she left them.
Back to top Go down
Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:55 pm

Edit: Whoops! Um, so she gets a mishap on her roll to get back to the forest.

Last edited by Rowan on Mon May 23, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:55 pm

#1 'd20' : 13, 20

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 19, 9
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:56 pm

If you teleport into a tree I will laugh
Back to top Go down
Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Roll for new location after the initial mishap: 1d20+80 = 88. On target, though just barely, assuming that it counts as "seen casually" since she's been there a couple times and was there very recently.

Last edited by Rowan on Mon May 23, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:57 pm

'd20' : 8
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:28 pm

Leonis wrote:
OOC: Oh I thought I was starting to transcribe 5th level spells after I was done with 4th. Basically an ongoing task. No need to wait until I can actually cast them.

You have to be able to actually cast the spells before you can transcribe them.

Quote :
IC:
As Rowan teleports off, Leonis comments "Tease" then looking at the group "She wants me, I'm just playing hard to get."

Very Happy

Rowan wrote:
Edit: Whoops! Um, so she gets a mishap on her roll to get back to the forest.

Very Happy Very Happy

Leonis wrote:
If you teleport into a tree I will laugh

Well, now that you mention it ...

A good two hours or so after Rowan departed, Leonis' scribing inside the rope trick is slightly disrupted by the sudden appearance of the sorceress below it as she teleports in a dozen feet above the spot where Leonis conjured his extradimensional space and then drops to the forest floor below.

Once Rowan has risen and shaken herself off (and made the unfortunate discovery that she's going to need another wash, or at least spend some time with a prestidigitation working on herself and her clothes), the others descend to rejoin her and she is able to transport everyone back to Lakeshore.

Besides transportation, Rowan also brings the information (which she learned on reaching Lakeshore a little earlier) that a good fortnight has passed since the group had traveled to Lamannia. Luckily, nothing untoward has occurred in Khatovar during the interim, their councilors and the existing infrastructure having sufficed to keep things well under control. It does, however, leave them just about a month of time before they need to travel to Pitax for Castruccio Irovetti's festival & tournament. Irovetti has sent another message in the interim, re-confirming the tournament's start on the 10th, and requesting that they should arrive between the 7th and 9th, so they can meet him, rest, and prepare for the tournament.

OOC: It's currently the 5th of Olarune (the 2nd month of the year) and Irovetti's festival begins on the 10th of Therendor (the 3rd month), which means you have 33 days in between (since each month in Eberron is 28 days). You'll need to get to Pitax before the 10th, as noted, so you have a little less time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Once Leonis gets a chance to identify the new magical items and everyone examines what they have on them, they discover that a number of their old magic items are missing, namely every scroll, potion and single-use magic item. Some other items are gone as well, such as the frost morningstar and full-plate armor Grabthar obtained from the troll chief Hargulka, Kara's backup handaxes, etc. But both Grabthar and Kara have a number of new magical items on them.

OOC: As noted above, all of your scrolls, potions and other single-use items (bead of force, elemental gem, etc) are gone. Evidently your friendly neighborhood DM the Green King decided to equalize the wealth distribution among the PCs, bringing the two spellcasters (who had way more valuable stuff than the melee folks) to the same level as the others. But still left everyone with more than they should have at 11th level, leave alone 10th. Clearly he's a nice guy Wink

Here's what the PCs gained:

Large Adamantine Greathammer (Grabthar) - Replaces his (mechanically) keen greataxe +1. Has the same stats as a Keen Greatsword +1, but does bludgeoning damage.

Armor of the Twilight Forest (Grabthar) - Replaces his mithral breastplate +1. This looks like darkleaf breastplate armor and has a +1 enhancement bonus, providing a total of a +7 bonus to AC, a +4 maximum Dex bonus, and an armor check penalty of -1. When Grabthar is in combat, the armor immediately thickens and grows more dense, increasing the armor bonus to +10. The maximum Dex bonus decreases to +3 and the armor check penalty increases to -3.

Belt of Physical Perfection (Str, Dex, Con +2) (Grabthar) - Replaces his belt of Str & Dex +2

Flaming Feybane Handaxe +1 (Kara) - Replaces her Feybane Handaxe +2

Transformative Cold-Iron Handaxe +1 (Kara) - Replaces her Transformative Dagger +1

Celestial Armor (Kara) - Replaces her mithral chain shirt +2. This bright silver or gold +3 chainmail is so fine and light that it can be worn under normal clothing without betraying its presence. It has a maximum Dexterity bonus of +8, an armor check penalty of –2, and an arcane spell failure chance of 15%. It is considered light armor and allows the wearer to use fly on command (as the spell) once per day.
Back to top Go down
Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Admin wrote:
A good two hours or so after Rowan departed, Leonis' scribing inside the rope trick is slightly disrupted by the sudden appearance of the sorceress below it as she teleports in a dozen feet above the spot where Leonis conjured his extradimensional space and then drops to the forest floor below.

Once Rowan has risen and shaken herself off (and made the unfortunate discovery that she's going to need another wash, or at least spend some time with a prestidigitation working on herself and her clothes), the others descend to rejoin her and she is able to transport everyone back to Lakeshore.
As Rowan picks herself off the ground, her previous serenity shattered, and more than a little frightened from almost rematerializing inside a solid object, she shouts: "What the HELL, Leonis! I can't even trust you to teleport back to Lakeshore like you said you would! I had plans for tonight, and went home to wash and pretty myself, and now I have to come fetch you like a nanny! I am not your nanny, Leonis, or your whore!" Rowan's hands clench into fists with displaced anger.
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Nice stuff. Really us spellcasters had more stuff then the melee folk?

So what did the spellcasters get? I'll wait for your information before making major changes, but I will remove all single use items (i assume potions of fly, etc also count in that list)?
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:50 pm

Rowan wrote:

As Rowan picks herself off the ground, her previous serenity shattered, and more than a little frightened from almost rematerializing inside a solid object, she shouts: "What the HELL, Leonis! I can't even trust you to teleport back to Lakeshore like you said you would! I had plans for tonight, and went home to wash and pretty myself, and now I have to come fetch you like a nanny! I am not your nanny, Leonis, or your whore!" Rowan's hands clench into fists with displaced anger.

Peering over his tomes, Leonis giggles to himself, "As the current evidence presents itself, I highly beg to differ as to your status with relation to me. Now if you would like to learn how to use that teleport spell properly I am sure we can make suitable arrangements. I could have my apprentice teach you how to use it, or if you would prefer I could take time out of my valuable schedule to show you what needs to be done. Obviously, my services will not come as cheap as some." Leonis raises another eyebrow at Rown, smiles, and goes back to reading his book.
Back to top Go down
Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:54 pm

I love the two new armors. The thickening leaves armor is especially evocative, and both are quite appropriate to the characters. Is Kara's AC now in the 30's? It's 26 from armor and Dex alone!

I'm dying of curiosity to see what funky new abilities Rowan and everyone else gets.
Back to top Go down
Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Leonis wrote:
Really us spellcasters had more stuff then the melee folk?
Mainly because of the Quicken metamagic rod and the ring of freedom of movement, I expect. Those two items are serious outliers to our item prices, 35,000 and 40,000 GP.

Quote :
Peering over his tomes, Leonis giggles to himself, "As the current evidence presents itself, I highly beg to differ as to your status with relation to me. Now if you would like to learn how to use that teleport spell properly I am sure we can make suitable arrangements. I could have my apprentice teach you how to use it, or if you would prefer I could take time out of my valuable schedule to show you what needs to be done. Obviously, my services will not come as cheap as some." Leonis raises another eyebrow at Rown, smiles, and goes back to reading his book.
"How dare you lecture ME about the careful and proper use of magic! As you'll know when you actually learn how to teleport, it's easy to go to somewhere you know well or have studied. But I didn't study this place, because I expected you to be able to get home without my help, like you said you could! I should have known you were all talk!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:13 pm

Leonis wrote:
Nice stuff. Really us spellcasters had more stuff then the melee folk?

A lot more, actually. You guys got a lot of stuff over the course of dealing with Vordakai, with things like the ring of Freedom of Movement (40k) and the metamagic rods (35k just for the Quicken) being far more valuable than any individual thing Grabthar and Kara had. Vordakai's spellbooks, of course, are off the chart for value and I'm not even bothering to slap a price on them.

Quote :
So what did the spellcasters get? I'll wait for your information before making major changes, but I will remove all single use items (i assume potions of fly, etc also count in that list)?

Correct. Nobody has any scrolls or potions any more.

Rowan wrote:
I love the two new armors. The thickening leaves armor is especially evocative, and both are quite appropriate to the characters. Is Kara's AC now in the 30's? It's 26 from armor and Dex alone!

She's actually at exactly 30 now, but jumps to a whopping 34 when she sneak attacks someone.

Quote :
I'm dying of curiosity to see what funky new abilities Rowan and everyone else gets.

Wait no more. Each PC gains 2 abilities as follows.

Grabthar:
(1) Deathless Resilience: 1/day, when at half his hp or less, he can expend all remaining rounds of rage after that one and gain 2 temporary hp for each round expended and a +2 enhancement bonus to his natural AC. This takes a move action, but he can do it as a swift action and gain half the amount (for both temp hp and natural AC), or a full-round action and gain twice the amount. The next round, at the start of his turn, he loses any remaining temporary hp and his rage ends. If that would kill Grabthar, he stabilizes at 1 pt short of death.
(2) Vengeance is Mine: 1/day, when a valued ally falls on the battlefield, Grabthar's critical multiplier with his hammer increases to x3 for the remainder of the encounter. He can, if he chooses, instead gain a +2 to hit and +4 to damage for the same duration. The chosen bonus ends if the ally is revived in any way.

Kara:
(1) Quicker Than The Eye: 2/day, as a swift action, Kara attacks so fast that her melee targets lose their Dex bonus against her for the duration of her turn. Enemies with Uncanny Dodge or the ability to clearly see invisible attackers are immune to this ability.
(2) Improved Bravado's Blade: 2/day, instead of needing to sneak attack to use it, Kara can use Bravado's Blade after simply attacking someone. If the attack was a sneak attack, she gains a +5 on the Intimidate check without having to sacrifice any sneak attack damage.

Leonis:
(1) Stag Tattoo: His Stag Helm is gone, but just beneath his hairline is a tattoo of a stag's head. It grants him a permanent +2 competence bonus to Perception and allows him to use his Impromptu Sneak Attack ability 2 extra times per day (so 3/day now). (2) Versatile Caster: 1/day, Leonis can concentrate and refill a used spell slot (or one he has intentionally not filled) with a spell in his spellbook. It takes a move action per level of the spell slot being filled. Using this action draws AoOs from any enemies that threaten him.

Rowan:
(1) Improved Fleeting Glance: She can now activate her Fleeting Glance ability as a move action.
(2) Fey Glamer: 2/day, as a full-round action, she can use Disguise Self as an Sp ability, with a duration of 1 hr/level. Unlike normal uses of the spell, she can not only appear to be a humanoid creature but a fey creature as well (as long as it's close to human-sized and generally humanoid in shape).

Since we haven't seen the above abilities in play yet, plus I plan for them to all be getting stronger over time, I'll be using the next few sessions to essentially test them out.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Kara is mightily pleased!!!   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:19 am

She admires her newly gotten swag! And the flaming hand axe is an impressive thing!!
Talk about Crazy Axe Lady!!! Very Happy
And I can fly!!!!

And love the sneak attack and new skills!!
She shall be a force to be reckoned with!!

Uh oh!!! OH NO! I'm almost becoming monk-like!!!!
AHHH!
Back to top Go down
Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:20 am

One Of Us! One Of Us!

There's nothing wrong with being a monk. Being a monk isn't a choice, you're born that way. Stop persecuting people because of their martial preference!

Twisted Evil

BTW, I saw a great "crazy axe lady" picture on a RPG store website.
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=59284{1}3

Weirdly, the same artist has another picture that looks a lot like Julia! Well, Julia if she was a 15 year old gymnast.
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=81565{1}1
Back to top Go down
Luna

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: LOL!   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:42 am

No .. no!! I will not go gently into that dark class!!
Monks are worse than any rogue!
They have no honor!!
What shall I do... what shall I do!???
The Luna part in me is yet strong!!

Great Pix!!!
Love the Crazy Axe Lady... though she has a boit more of the domanitrix aspect to her...
and as to the other... 15, a gymnist and with breasts that defied gravity!! LOL!
She does have my heart shaped face and cupid's bow lips though!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:08 am

Luna wrote:
She admires her newly gotten swag! And the flaming hand axe is an impressive thing!!
Talk about Crazy Axe Lady!!! Very Happy

Yup!

Quote :
And I can fly!!!!

I was very amused when you mentioned wanting to fly in one of your emails, only hours after I'd decided that you'd be getting the Celestial Armor Smile

Quote :
And love the sneak attack and new skills!!
She shall be a force to be reckoned with!!

Uh oh!!! OH NO! I'm almost becoming monk-like!!!!
AHHH!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:37 am

Luna wrote:
Great Pix!!!
Love the Crazy Axe Lady... though she has a boit more of the domanitrix aspect to her...
and as to the other... 15, a gymnist and with breasts that defied gravity!! LOL!
She does have my heart shaped face and cupid's bow lips though!!! Very Happy

Looking at the one with the axes...ahem, she is wearing MY stag helm. I knew your were a dishonorable thief!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from Lamannia and the Green King   Back from Lamannia and the Green King Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back from Lamannia and the Green King
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next