Shil's Eberron Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shil's Eberron Game

Private board for a 3.5e D&D Eberron game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

During the Springlight Festival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2006-09-11

During the Springlight Festival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: During the Springlight Festival   During the Springlight Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:19 pm

Leonis wrote:
"The women I have been with were always, satisfied without magic. Though I would prefer no penetration on my...end, if at all possible"

Quintessa emits a loud laugh and shakes her head mock-sadly. "Oh, my - what do you actually do when you're 'with' someone in Khatovar?"

Then she smiles slyly. "So you'd prefer there to be no penetration on either of our ends tonight? After all, since you are clearly an utterly fair person, you wouldn't want me to experience something that you're not willing to. Right?" Her eyes gleam as she awaits an answer.

Quote :
Being soothed by her words, "Ok, let us continue, but the scars...you're the only one who knows, so please let us keep it this way"

"Of course. I appreciate the confidence." Quintessa's tone is less playful than it has generally been when she says that, and when she adds, "Believe me, we all have scars. Though not always visible ones."

Quote :
I'm still waiting to find out what all the rolls were for. Due to the nature of spells if someone was casting stuff on me I would have realized it, so I assume it is stuff like "performance" rolls, or perception, etc.

You've basically got it. They're mostly for perception, sense motive, etc. And perhaps a couple of other things Wink

Quote :
Also, it's not about the PC not trusting the NPCs (they have a certain amount of paranoia about such things), it's about the player not trusting the DM Wink

And here I thought you guys always trusted me - to get you in trouble.
Back to top Go down
https://eberrongame.forumotion.com
Leonis

Number of posts : 746

PostSubject: Re: During the Springlight Festival   During the Springlight Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Admin wrote:
Then she smiles slyly. "So you'd prefer there to be no penetration on either of our ends tonight? After all, since you are clearly an utterly fair person, you wouldn't want me to experience something that you're not willing to. Right?" Her eyes gleam as she awaits an answer.

Clearly, not to be outsmarted by Quintessa, "If you can produce a natural, sexual appendage from your body that can penetrate then we can talk - no shifting. Besides, fair is making sure that we are both experiencing a great time, and for me that does not include penetrating my body, and I can't imagine how that would make you feel good to see that happen." Leonis pulls her over, grabbing both her arms with his and pins them over her head, biting at her neck.

Admin wrote:
And here I thought you guys always trusted me - to get you in trouble.
Trouble sure, that's the name of the game. How many times has Gareth been kidnapped? I've a nervous twitch about it. Anytime I see a 5'3" indian dude walking down the street with a newspaper, I run the other way screaming like a girl.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: During the Springlight Festival   During the Springlight Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Leonis wrote:
Clearly, not to be outsmarted by Quintessa, "If you can produce a natural, sexual appendage from your body that can penetrate then we can talk - no shifting. Besides, fair is making sure that we are both experiencing a great time, and for me that does not include penetrating my body, and I can't imagine how that would make you feel good to see that happen." Leonis pulls her over, grabbing both her arms with his and pins them over her head, biting at her neck.

Quintessa moans throatily and then adroitly rolls over, sliding out of Gareth's grasp with clearly practiced ease. Rolling onto his back, so that he can feel the weight of her naked body pressed against his, grabs his right wrist and swiftly bends his arm up behind his back, though not far enough for it to be too painful. "You clearly have so much to learn about what can make a woman feel good, but at least it seems you do want to play rough," she whispers, sounding pleased. "Want to bet I can have you hogtied in a minute?"

OOC: Roll me half a dozen d20 checks. It's grapple time (especially depending on Leonis' answer).

Quote :
Trouble sure, that's the name of the game. How many times has Gareth been kidnapped? I've a nervous twitch about it. Anytime I see a 5'3" indian dude walking down the street with a newspaper, I run the other way screaming like a girl.

Very Happy

Didn't Gareth get kidnapped only the one time (early on in the campaign, when he was wandering around without his armor)?
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: During the Springlight Festival   During the Springlight Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Admin wrote:
Quintessa moans throatily and then adroitly rolls over, sliding out of Gareth's grasp with clearly practiced ease. Rolling onto his back, so that he can feel the weight of her naked body pressed against his, grabs his right wrist and swiftly bends his arm up behind his back, though not far enough for it to be too painful. "You clearly have so much to learn about what can make a woman feel good, but at least it seems you do want to play rough," she whispers, sounding pleased. "Want to bet I can have you hogtied in a minute?"

OOC: Roll me half a dozen d20 checks. It's grapple time (especially depending on Leonis' answer)

Allowing his body to go limp for a minute, and grinning from ear to ear, "I may be a wizard, but I've learned to scrap with the best of them. Let's see exactly what you've got". Leonis then proceeds to take the Quintessa's challenge

OOC: Throw in escape artist(12), Acrobatics(15), for Leonis, when appropriate. His strength is probably less then hers so he may be screwed with that respect

Admin wrote:
Very Happy

Didn't Gareth get kidnapped only the one time (early on in the campaign, when he was wandering around without his armor)?

OOC: OMG, you just called Gareth in the middle of bed! Do you realize what would happen if you shouted another girls name when you are in bed with your girlfriend? LOL I thought Gareth got kidnapped two or three times, once with the armor, once with the dragon Gary Gygax, can't recall the other. Well, John may be able to answer, he always gave me grief over it Smile

NO WAMM...wait, I'm torn, not sure I want to win these rolls necessarily Smile

Make sure you save what all the rolls were for, later, I am curious
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: During the Springlight Festival   During the Springlight Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:44 pm

The member 'Leonis' has done the following action : Dice roller

#1 'd20' : 17

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 11

#3 'd20' : 3

#4 'd20' : 12

#5 'd20' : 8

#6 'd20' : 17
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: During the Springlight Festival   During the Springlight Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:57 pm

Leonis wrote:
Allowing his body to go limp for a minute, and grinning from ear to ear, "I may be a wizard, but I've learned to scrap with the best of them. Let's see exactly what you've got". Leonis then proceeds to take the Quintessa's challenge

Quintessa is clearly stronger than Leonis, though they're about equally agile, but also more skilled at wrestling. The latter manages to break her grip a couple of times, but the effort of doing so makes it impossible for him to also grab onto her, and her greater skill eventually wins the day. After half a minute, Leonis is back on his face, now with both hands pinned behind his back. With a pleased "Gotcha!" Quintessa swiftly throws a loop from one of the nearby silk scarfs around and over his wrists, quickly and tightly tying them together. Clearly she has done this before.

She leans over, breathing deeply and flushed from the exertion, and plants a kiss on Leonis' lips, before saying, "Now that was fun!" Then she slips another scarf over his eyes and ties it behind his head. "So," she then asks, "are you ready to pay your ... penalty?"

Quote :
OOC: Throw in escape artist(12), Acrobatics(15), for Leonis, when appropriate. His strength is probably less then hers so he may be screwed with that respect

Yeah, her CMB and CMD are a fair bit higher than Leonis'. His Escape Artist was high enough to get out with the 17, but the 11 and 3 fail so she gets the pin and its aftermath.

Quote :
OOC: OMG, you just called Gareth in the middle of bed! Do you realize what would happen if you shouted another girls name when you are in bed with your girlfriend? LOL

I'd get smacked on my head for teasing her, since that's the only way I'd do it Smile

Quote :
I thought Gareth got kidnapped two or three times, once with the armor, once with the dragon Gary Gygax, can't recall the other. Well, John may be able to answer, he always gave me grief over it Smile

I wasn't counting Xagygyrag, since that was the PCs choosing to surrender rather than a genuine kidnapping. If you count that, technically you could count when Mordain beat down the PCs and modified their memories so they'd be helpful and wouldn't know what he'd done.
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: During the Springlight Festival   During the Springlight Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:10 am

Admin wrote:

Quintessa is clearly stronger than Leonis, though they're about equally agile, but also more skilled at wrestling. The latter manages to break her grip a couple of times, but the effort of doing so makes it impossible for him to also grab onto her, and her greater skill eventually wins the day. After half a minute, Leonis is back on his face, now with both hands pinned behind his back. With a pleased "Gotcha!" Quintessa swiftly throws a loop from one of the nearby silk scarfs around and over his wrists, quickly and tightly tying them together. Clearly she has done this before.

She leans over, breathing deeply and flushed from the exertion, and plants a kiss on Leonis' lips, before saying, "Now that was fun!" Then she slips another scarf over his eyes and ties it behind his head. "So," she then asks, "are you ready to pay your ... penalty?"

After the few minutes of naked wrestling, Leonis lays there panting, "I think I should have cast a Bulls Strength and Bears Endurance", Leonis thhen chuckles, "Well, since you clearly have me at your mercy, I don't think I have a say in the matter." With a wry grin, and a quick jerk forward to kiss Quintessa on the lips, "Carry on Lady Quintessa"

Ooc: I and Leonis brace ourselves for impending doom. For my next character I am thinking of playing a hamster...nobody messes with hamsters...too cute.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: During the Springlight Festival   During the Springlight Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:35 am

Leonis wrote:
After the few minutes of naked wrestling, Leonis lays there panting, "I think I should have cast a Bulls Strength and Bears Endurance", Leonis thhen chuckles, "Well, since you clearly have me at your mercy, I don't think I have a say in the matter." With a wry grin, and a quick jerk forward to kiss Quintessa on the lips, "Carry on Lady Quintessa"

Quintessa chuckles and Leonis feels her move behind him, though he can no longer see her due to the blindfold, before shifting him slightly on the bed. Then he feels her fingers on his legs, as another scarf is tied to each of his ankles in turn and then secured to a bedpost, leaving him half-spreadeagled (since his hands are tied behind his back). Then she runs her fingers teasingly up his thighs, following up with a light bite on one buttock, before her fingers continue to play over his back and shoulders. The fingers move around to stroke his face and then turn it so she can kiss Leonis again, this time with even more passion than at any point previously. She also sounds like she's breathing more deeply.

When Quintessa's lips retreat from Leonis', they are quickly replaced by another scarf, which she proceeds to tie tightly over his mouth, winding it a couple more times around his head to make it utterly secure and ensure that he can't say anything any more. She is, however, careful to not impede his breathing in any way, shifting it accordingly. Once she has the scarf evidently set to her satisfaction, she moves away, though not before pausing to land a teasing kiss on Leonis' neck.

Though he cannot see her, Leonis can track her movements by sound and the shifts in the pressure of her body against his. A soft clinking and faint scraping indicates that she is taking more things out of her haversack. The sounds come closer, right next to Leonis' face, as she clearly places some things on the bed.

Having done so, Quintessa begins to run her fingers through the hair on Leonis' head and again nuzzle his neck. After a few moments, he feels a tug behind his head and then the scarf functioning as a blindfold is whipped off. To reveal, lying right next to his face, a large knife with a wickedly serrated blade and a couple of instruments which he doesn't recognize, but whose sharp edges and pointed extremities are hardly reassuring.

As he gazes at them, Quintessa's hand tightens on his hair, holding his face close to the various objects, and she hisses menacingly in his ear, "Get ready to scream for me, baby! Oh, except," she says in the same tone, her other hand sliding over the veil wrapped multiple times over his mouth to hold it (and his head) more securely in place, "you can't."

OOC: I'll let you enjoy the anticipation of what comes next for a bit before I post again Twisted Evil

Quote :
Ooc: I and Leonis brace ourselves for impending doom. For my next character I am thinking of playing a hamster...nobody messes with hamsters...too cute.

True. And hamster ninjas are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: During the Springlight Festival   During the Springlight Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:12 am

Admin wrote:

When Quintessa's lips retreat from Leonis', they are quickly replaced by another scarf, which she proceeds to tie tightly over his mouth, winding it a couple more times around his head to make it utterly secure and ensure that he can't say anything any more. She is, however, careful to not impede his breathing in any way, shifting it accordingly. Once she has the scarf evidently set to her satisfaction, she moves away, though not before pausing to land a teasing kiss on Leonis' neck.

Though he cannot see her, Leonis can track her movements by sound and the shifts in the pressure of her body against his. A soft clinking and faint scraping indicates that she is taking more things out of her haversack. The sounds come closer, right next to Leonis' face, as she clearly places some things on the bed.

Having done so, Quintessa begins to run her fingers through the hair on Leonis' head and again nuzzle his neck. After a few moments, he feels a tug behind his head and then the scarf functioning as a blindfold is whipped off. To reveal, lying right next to his face, a large knife with a wickedly serrated blade and a couple of instruments which he doesn't recognize, but whose sharp edges and pointed extremities are hardly reassuring.

As he gazes at them, Quintessa's hand tightens on his hair, holding his face close to the various objects, and she hisses menacingly in his ear, "Get ready to scream for me, baby! Oh, except," she says in the same tone, her other hand sliding over the veil wrapped multiple times over his mouth to hold it (and his head) more securely in place, "you can't."

Leonis, at first thoroughly enjoying the scenario gets a little freaked out by the mouth gag (rolling escape artist to push it out of the way in case this is an actual trap. Roll +12 for escape artist).

When Leonis can see the implements, of destruction, on the bed his eyes go wide at the image and he prepares to attempt an escape in case Quintessa is serious on hurting him. Leonis thinks to himself "No wonder Drelev is fucked up, this woman isn't a seductress, she's a succubus, and I'm dinner"

EDIT: Yea, IF need be mouth gag is out, that's a 30 Smile

Last edited by Leonis on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: During the Springlight Festival   During the Springlight Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:12 am

The member 'Leonis' has done the following action : Dice roller

'd20' : 18
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: During the Springlight Festival   During the Springlight Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:07 pm

Leonis wrote:
EDIT: Yea, IF need be mouth gag is out, that's a 30 Smile

Alas, an Escape Artist check to avoid anything other than a grapple takes a full minute at least, and considering she can respond to him trying to get it off quicker than he can ...

Quote :
Leonis, at first thoroughly enjoying the scenario gets a little freaked out by the mouth gag (rolling escape artist to push it out of the way in case this is an actual trap. Roll +12 for escape artist).

When Leonis can see the implements, of destruction, on the bed his eyes go wide at the image and he prepares to attempt an escape in case Quintessa is serious on hurting him. Leonis thinks to himself "No wonder Drelev is fucked up, this woman isn't a seductress, she's a succubus, and I'm dinner"

Still holding Leonis' head in place, Quintessa slowly reaches over him to pick up the knife and then, just as slowly, moves it behind him. She keeps her head next to his, so that she can watch his eyes, and even though he cannot see where the knife is going, Leonis can feel her reaching down. After a moment, he feels the cold touch of steel on the back of his buttocks.

"And now," says Quintessa, just as menacingly as before, "say goodbye to ..."

She pauses for a long moment and then grins broadly for a second, before beginning to giggle. The giggles turn swiftly into peals of laughter, shaking her entire body, and she has to lean her head against Leonis'. After a few moments, the laughter slackens and she looks up, eyes sparkling. "I'm sorry," she says, though the tone is far more amused than contrite, "I was just messing with you. And yes, I'm a mean asshole."

She leans comfortably against Leonis and brings the knife into view, dropping it on the bed well away from the pinioned mage. "It was just too tempting to not mess with that way," Quintessa explains, "And I'm not that great with handling temptation. But I do have a decent--well, perhaps decent--explanation."

"Consider this," she says, gesturing around the room to encompass their two naked bodies, the paraphernalia on the bed, and everything else around them, "a demonstration of some of my skills in diplomacy and subterfuge. I'm, if I do say so myself, very good at getting people to listen to me, as I think you can vouch. Especially considering the offer you made me, I thought I'd provide a ... performance."

Despite the words, Quintessa's tone is much more casual than serious, though now it turns slightly more so. "Also, in the interest of honesty, I should let you know that this--well, some of this--is what Hannis wanted. Yes, he knew I'd be meeting you today, and he'd wanted me to find out as much as I could about you, your other rulers, Khatovar, and your intentions towards him and his realm. And since you, individually, have really pissed him off," she says, "he said that he'd be quite pleased if I could find a way to leave you dead. Which, of course, I could have, but I see no reason to do so."

"To make a long explanation short, consider this both a display of my talents and my good will. But, just so you don't get the wrong idea, I wasn't just acting here. I did thoroughly enjoy our time together and I do find you thoroughly interesting," she chuckles and runs her fingers up Leonis' back, ending by stroking the nape of his neck, "and would be quite happy to continue our ... negotiations, as I said. Assuming you are still feeling adventurous."

Quintessa reaches down behind her to the haversack, extracting a heavy bundle which she drops onto the bed. With a flick of her wrist, she snaps it open, revealing a collection of instruments which might be as alarming as the ones Leonis saw a little earlier. Now he sees a couple of whips, manacles of various sizes, dildos and strap-ons, a couple of small bottles, what look like two magic wands, and a few objects which he can't even identify.

Quintessa gives Leonis a couple of moments to study what she revealed and then leans over to whisper seductively, "One thing I can promise you - I really know what I'm doing and you'll have a night which you'll never forget. But if you're in, you're in. No half-measures." She winks and grins, before sitting back and saying, in a more normal tone, "And if you're not up for that, then so be it. We can do business without having to mix in pleasure." Her gaze travels over Leonis' body and back to his face. "Though it would be a pity."

Quintessa then smiles brightly and reaches across to untie the scarf covering Leonis' mouth. "Sorry - but I wanted to explain everything before giving you a chance to interrupt." She winks. "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: During the Springlight Festival   During the Springlight Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Admin wrote:

Still holding Leonis' head in place, Quintessa slowly reaches over him to pick up the knife and then, just as slowly, moves it behind him. She keeps her head next to his, so that she can watch his eyes, and even though he cannot see where the knife is going, Leonis can feel her reaching down. After a moment, he feels the cold touch of steel on the back of his buttocks.

"And now," says Quintessa, just as menacingly as before, "say goodbye to ..."

Leonis' eyes goes wide and are then shut tight, and he starts mumbling through the scarf, and thinking 'NOT THE JEWELS NOT THE JEWELS' as Leonis thinks of some crazy farmer who may have hired Quintessa, and he thinks 'OH GOD, ANY GOD, I PROMISE TO KEEP IT IN MY PANTS IF YOU JUST DON'T LET HER CUT THE JEWELS'

Admin wrote:
She pauses for a long moment and then grins broadly for a second, before beginning to giggle. The giggles turn swiftly into peals of laughter, shaking her entire body, and she has to lean her head against Leonis'. After a few moments, the laughter slackens and she looks up, eyes sparkling. "I'm sorry," she says, though the tone is far more amused than contrite, "I was just messing with you. And yes, I'm a mean asshole."

Upon hearing this Leonis' body goes relaxed, and he realizes that he is sweating more then Christie Ally at a buffet
OOC: needed the famous person reference to give an image Smile

Admin wrote:
"Especially considering the offer you made me, I thought I'd provide a ... performance."

Despite the words, Quintessa's tone is much more casual than serious, though now it turns slightly more so. "Also, in the interest of honesty, I should let you know that this--well, some of this--is what Hannis wanted. (snip)to leave you dead. Which, of course, I could have, but I see no reason to do so."

Quintessa gives Leonis a couple of moments to study what she revealed and then leans over to whisper seductively, "One thing I can promise you - I really know what I'm doing and you'll have a night which you'll never forget. But if you're in, you're in. No half-measures." She winks and grins, before sitting back and saying, in a more normal tone, "And if you're not up for that, then so be it. We can do business without having to mix in pleasure." Her gaze travels over Leonis' body and back to his face. "Though it would be a pity."

Quintessa then smiles brightly and reaches across to untie the scarf covering Leonis' mouth. "Sorry - but I wanted to explain everything before giving you a chance to interrupt." She winks. "Your turn."

When the gag comes out of his mouth, "First, you're a bitch. Second, Hannis is a dead man. Third, I take back my promise to the Gods - doesn't count. Forth, I think I'm in love. Fifth, I am stealing you from Hannis. Sixth, let's have some fun sex"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: During the Springlight Festival   During the Springlight Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Leonis wrote:
Leonis' eyes goes wide and are then shut tight, and he starts mumbling through the scarf, and thinking 'NOT THE JEWELS NOT THE JEWELS' as Leonis thinks of some crazy farmer who may have hired Quintessa, and he thinks 'OH GOD, ANY GOD, I PROMISE TO KEEP IT IN MY PANTS IF YOU JUST DON'T LET HER CUT THE JEWELS'

Very Happy

Despite the following, I think one of the gods might hold you to that.

Quote :
Upon hearing this Leonis' body goes relaxed, and he realizes that he is sweating more then Christie Ally at a buffet
OOC: needed the famous person reference to give an image Smile

You don't need famous people. You should see me at a buffet!

Quote :
When the gag comes out of his mouth, "First, you're a bitch. Second, Hannis is a dead man. Third, I take back my promise to the Gods - doesn't count. Forth, I think I'm in love. Fifth, I am stealing you from Hannis. Sixth, let's have some fun sex"

Quintessa laughs at Leonis' response, but when it emerges that the latter still has reservations about certain intentions of hers, she sighs softly and shakes her head. "So be it. If you have your rules in the bedroom, I have mine - never be with someone who's not willing to let you do to them what they are comfortable doing to you."

She looks faintly regretful and then shrugs and smiles. "But if someday you do grow up and decide to," she chuckles, "take it like a real man, let me know. Believe me, it'll be worth your time. You have no idea what you just missed." She reaches down between Leonis' legs and caresses him, before letting go and arising. "Thank you for a very diverting evening, anyway. I look forward to competing with you and hearing from you about what your companions say."

Quintessa moves around the room, quickly picking up her things, and then returns to stand near Leonis, stretching languidly to give him one last look at her body. "Well, now I need to go spend time with my ... unseen servant and toys. I'll leave that to your imagination. See you soon, babe." Evidently not planning to spend time traveling back to the Drelev pavilion--or put any clothes on--she reaches into the haversack and pulls out a scroll, which she unrolls and reads. And promptly disappears, leaving Leonis still naked and bound.

OOC: Of course, now that she's gone he can get out after a minute (I'll say that's what the Escape Artist roll of 30 was for).
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: During the Springlight Festival   During the Springlight Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Admin wrote:
Quintessa laughs at Leonis' response, but when it emerges that the latter still has reservations about certain intentions of hers, she sighs softly and shakes her head. "So be it. If you have your rules in the bedroom, I have mine - never be with someone who's not willing to let you do to them what they are comfortable doing to you."

Raising an eyebrow, "Considering our anatomy is different, what I would be doing to you would not be the same as what you intended to do to me. But, I've learned a long time ago that arguing with women can be as difficult as arguing with a wall"

Admin wrote:
"Thank you for a very diverting evening, anyway. I look forward to competing with you and hearing from you about what your companions say. (snip) and pulls out a scroll, which she unrolls and reads. And promptly disappears, leaving Leonis still naked and bound"

As she is about to teleport, Leonis throws a parting comment, "Before you leave, make sure to put the money on the nightstand!"

Leonis looks around for a few minutes, and says "Well good thing I can get out of here on my own, or the morning maid service would be awkward." Leonis picks up his things, gets dressed and leaves the room, heading to the local bar to find someone to help occupy him the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: During the Springlight Festival   During the Springlight Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Leonis wrote:
Raising an eyebrow, "Considering our anatomy is different, what I would be doing to you would not be the same as what you intended to do to me. But, I've learned a long time ago that arguing with women can be as difficult as arguing with a wall"

Quintessa chuckles and shakes her head. "You really don't know that much about human--or elven--anatomy, do you? At least this makes me regret how this little tryst ended a little less. I think I might have blown your little mind if we'd gone any further!"

OOC: Leonis presumably doesn't know this, but the male human body is much better designed for pleasure from being the receiver when it comes to anal sex than the female human body, since men have a prostate gland and women don't. As always, my games are very educational Very Happy

Quote :
As she is about to teleport, Leonis throws a parting comment, "Before you leave, make sure to put the money on the nightstand!"

OOC: So his parting comment was to call himself a prostitute?

Quote :
Leonis looks around for a few minutes, and says "Well good thing I can get out of here on my own, or the morning maid service would be awkward." Leonis picks up his things, gets dressed and leaves the room, heading to the local bar to find someone to help occupy him the rest of the night.

OOC: The night passes without further incident. But I'm very curious what Leonis will tell the others about the night and Quintessa.

Also, as I think I'd mentioned on email, I'm thinking of handling the event or two (the skill check and then the joust) on the forums instead of waiting till we play next. I'll send out an email about it to let everyone know.
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: During the Springlight Festival   During the Springlight Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Admin wrote:
Quintessa chuckles and shakes her head. "I think I might have blown your little mind if we'd gone any further!"
OOC: She still can Wink

Admin wrote:
OOC: Leonis presumably doesn't know this, but the male human body is much better designed for pleasure from being the receiver when it comes to anal sex than the female human body, since men have a prostate gland and women don't. As always, my games are very educational Very Happy

Is that really human physiology fact, or a Shil/Eberron fact?

Admin wrote:

OOC: So his parting comment was to call himself a prostitute?

Sometimes he thinks with the less intelligent head.

Admin wrote:
OOC: The night passes without further incident. But I'm very curious what Leonis will tell the others about the night and Quintessa.

Also, as I think I'd mentioned on email, I'm thinking of handling the event or two (the skill check and then the joust) on the forums instead of waiting till we play next. I'll send out an email about it to let everyone know.

The group would have to ask, though who knows if they are even reading our love affair.

As for the skill/mage check - I would like to handle it in game. I have more fun doing that. Do the other events, which players have had the opportunity to do in person, online (assuming they are not against that idea).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: During the Springlight Festival   During the Springlight Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Leonis wrote:
Is that really human physiology fact, or a Shil/Eberron fact?

Heh! No, that's just basic human physiology. There's a reason the prostate is considered the male equivalent of the g-spot.

Quote :
The group would have to ask, though who knows if they are even reading our love affair.

As for the skill/mage check - I would like to handle it in game. I have more fun doing that. Do the other events, which players have had the opportunity to do in person, online (assuming they are not against that idea).

Sure. Julia said she'd be fine with the joust, so if John is too, we'll do that.
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: During the Springlight Festival   During the Springlight Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:14 pm

Admin wrote:

Heh! No, that's just basic human physiology.

Nothing is basic about human physiology. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rowan

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2006-09-16

PostSubject: Re: During the Springlight Festival   During the Springlight Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:59 am

Leonis wrote:
.OOC1: I like the slaver route a bit better. it could have been a small rogue slaver community, or raised . While not allowed in most areas, there are always pocket communities. Maybe the family was the victim of Aundarin troops, and he was found and not so kindly raised by a pocket slave community? Though the Drooam route would work.
In reality, there are still forms of slavery, human trafficing, and coercion covertly practiced even in countries where slavery is anathema.

One possibility is that some of the Aundairian troops carried off the elven child (or children) of the elves they slaughtered, out of guilt or opportunism, and raised the child Leonis as a "servant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: During the Springlight Festival   During the Springlight Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

During the Springlight Festival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2