Shil's Eberron Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shil's Eberron Game

Private board for a 3.5e D&D Eberron game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kingdom issues (after claiming Varnhold)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Rowan

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2006-09-16

Kingdom issues (after claiming Varnhold) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom issues (after claiming Varnhold)   Kingdom issues (after claiming Varnhold) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:45 pm

Admin wrote:
So the next month you should easily be able to build one more Caster's Tower at the new settlement in the forest, which will then let you crank out 28 BP in magic item creation per month, plus whatever you get off the usual kingdom economy check (15 BP on average), which puts you in a position to comfortably construct one major building a month. With Lakeshore having 10 more squares of building needed to fill up the first district, you could do possibly do it in two months (including the month you build the Caster's Tower) and certainly 3, which would then let you make a building crafting major items and be really economically set.

But that'll all have to wait till after the next session or two, since the month we completed is the one in which you attend Irovetti's tournament, and I'm betting events there will seriously impact what you do next.
Of course. One of the many reasons why I'd like a Theatre is that it halves the cost of building Parks and Taverns, and building a big park would fill up our district quickly, cheaply, and attractively.

What determines how many squares a building takes up in the city plan?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom issues (after claiming Varnhold)   Kingdom issues (after claiming Varnhold) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:01 pm

Rowan wrote:
Of course. One of the many reasons why I'd like a Theatre is that it halves the cost of building Parks and Taverns, and building a big park would fill up our district quickly, cheaply, and attractively.

True. Going that route would definitely make filling the district doable in 2 months.

Quote :
What determines how many squares a building takes up in the city plan?

Just depends on the building. The following buildings take up 2 squares:

Academy
Garrison
Guildhall
Market
Noble Villa
Temple
Theater
Town Hall

And these buildings fill 4 squares:

Arena
Castle
Cathedral
Waterfront

Everything else takes up 1 square.
Back to top Go down
https://eberrongame.forumotion.com
Leonis

Number of posts : 746
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom issues (after claiming Varnhold)   Kingdom issues (after claiming Varnhold) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:48 am

I don't want to just stick in parks because they are cheap. All of a sudden we have all parks but not stuff that does other things. We need to keep things mixed up.

So the first mages tower is called "Leonis' Pimp Pad"
The second mages tower is called "Leonis' Sugar Shack"

I plan on keeping disagreeing mistresses in each tower Smile

BTW how are my students doing? How is my apprentice? They cranking out the magic items? Do they realize, yet, I am building up a sweat shop?

Anyone know of a good town building type of software? Similar to Visio? It would be great if we drew, with a computer program, all of our towns. I am sure Julia would love to do that. I know various games had similar type stuff (age of empires). It would just be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom issues (after claiming Varnhold)   Kingdom issues (after claiming Varnhold) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom issues (after claiming Varnhold)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6