Shil's Eberron Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shil's Eberron Game

Private board for a 3.5e D&D Eberron game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lizards in Q'barra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2006-09-11

Lizards in Q'barra Empty
PostSubject: Lizards in Q'barra   Lizards in Q'barra Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:59 am

Once you have questioned the corpses of the leaders, the mayor of Whitecliff asks you, "What will you do next? You are welcome to stay here as long as you want. I will make sure our best accomodations are available to you, if you wish."

In case it matters, here's a list of the questions you asked of the half-dragon blackscale lizardfolk leader and the answers you got:

1 – Where is Haka’torvhak?
A: At the city of the demons

2 – Where is the city of the demons?
A: In the forest to the northeast

3 – How many days walk to Haka’torvhak?
A: One month (means: two weeks in human time)

4 – What is your master?
A: He is the god made flesh.

5 – How many others like Rhashaak are there?
A: There is only one Rhashaak. He is all.

6 – How many others exactly like you are there?
A: Many. We are the guardians of the holy city.

7 – How were you made?
A: The aura of the holy city touched us.
Back to top Go down
https://eberrongame.forumotion.com
Leonis

Number of posts : 746

Lizards in Q'barra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizards in Q'barra   Lizards in Q'barra Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:21 am

Turning towards the mayor, "Staying will not be necessary except to prepare for our next days travels." OOC: We will stay only to regain spells, if we have them we will leave. "Our advantage now is to strike these armies fast - before they hear news of their other army and before they can prepare for us." Without pause "We know how the last army acted and reacted, These are the shock troopers and are probably the most powerful as they will usually get the most resistance being on the front lines. Knowing the type of spells these lizard folk use we should prepare for it - including knowing when to fly and when not to fly. I would suggest we stay close together. Using firestorm to soften them up would work well."

OOC: I am not sure we will handle the fighting stuff in forums, so assuming we will skip after the fighting I am going to post below for us to start heading down to the town interested in the Thranish Inquisition.

Speaking to the group, "Now that the three armies have been put down let us go to quell this group that wants to bring up the Thranish Inquisition." Looking particularly at Luna "We will not be going in to kill. For the most part I believe these are poor farmers who are scared, and a couple of overzealous scared leaders - I do not think they are trying to bring up the Inquisition of old - but just use a name that strikes power and fear into the hearts of enemies. As such we will go down there and investigate and see what needs to be done. If these people need organization and a defense measure we can help them set this up in a more productive way - if these people actually are looking to bring up the Thranish Inquisition we can deal with them in another manner - but speak first, destroy maybe later".
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1299

Lizards in Q'barra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizards in Q'barra   Lizards in Q'barra Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:25 pm

Gareth wrote:
Turning towards the mayor, "Staying will not be necessary except to prepare for our next days travels." OOC: We will stay only to regain spells, if we have them we will leave.

You do have your spells, this being the next day, but Gareth spent two on the Speak with Dead spells. Also at this point you guys don't know where the other armies are. I presume you'll head back to Newthrone (the capital) to find out. Right?

Quote :
OOC: I am not sure we will handle the fighting stuff in forums, so assuming we will skip after the fighting I am going to post below for us to start heading down to the town interested in the Thranish Inquisition.

We'll definitely handle the fighting at the table. And hold off on the Thranish Inquisition for now. Depending on what happens and what you discover during the next battle, you might decide to do something else.
Back to top Go down
https://eberrongame.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Lizards in Q'barra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizards in Q'barra   Lizards in Q'barra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lizards in Q'barra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shil's Eberron Game :: Adventures in Karrnath-
Jump to: